A Prince

"Well it was certainly no easy task" 'Peppermint Butler said as he stood with Bonnibel'

'Bonnibel patted down her dress slightly before fixing her vibrant pink hair'

"It means a lot to me Peps....I really want this meeting to go well" 'Bonnibel said anxiously'

"I dont understand why you're so nervous. You've met with other princesses before" 'Peppermint butler said with a sigh'

"It's not the same Peps. Ever since word of the new "prince of the candy kingdom" got out. They've been hounding me"

"Especially breakfast princess....she's been trying to get all sorts of information about Axel" 'The queen explained, anxiously'

'Her attention was caught by the large door to Axel's room opening'

'As he stepped out, Axel adjusted the collar of his shirt'

'He was wearing a black and Blue tux like jacket, the jacket had a short but sharp tail that fluttered slightly as he moved'

"Oh look at you! Great job Peps" 'Bonnibel said in mild awe'

"Anytime my queen" 'Pepper mint butler said in an pleasent tone'

'Axel curiously looked himself over, his upper torso turning in a 180° spin'

"Okay, so we have a meeting with some other princesses. I want you on your best behavior! Can you do that for me big guy?" 'Bonnibel asked as she fixed the collar of Axel's shirt, standing on the tips of her toes to do so'

"O-Of course...I-I will do my B-Best" 'Axel said in agreement, still not raising his voice past a soft and quiet tone'

"I know you will bud" 'Bonnibel said with a soft smile, taking Axel by the hand'

'In the royal throne room, three princesses could be seen'

'Slime princess, wild berry princess and breakfast princess'

"When did P.B have a kid?" 'Slime princess asked curiously, cutting the silence'

"I do not know, but knowing Bonnibel, chances are she made them in her lab" 'Breakfast princess said with a short chuckle'

"We shouldn't be so quick to assume" 'Wild berry princess said warningly, her usual sweet tone being audible in her voice'

'The sound of a door opening caught the trio's attention, a look of alarm crossing their faces as Bonnibel came into view'

"My apologies, i didn't expect it to take so long to get this one in something presentable" 'Bonnibel explained as she led Axel by the hand, the ground quaking softly as he took one step down the stairs, instantly reaching the bottom'

'Despite the fact that he loomed over litteraly everyone else in the room, Axel seemed quite shy'

'He would seem threatening if it werent for his child like demeanor'

"Everyone, this is Axel. The new prince of the candy kingdom" 'Bonnibel introduced formally, the three princesses approaching afterwards'

"He's a giant!" 'Slime Princess exclaimed loudly, raising her arms'

'Axel let out a confused whirr, he didn't feel like a giant...everyone else was just really short'

"Where did you find him?" 'Wild Berry princess asked curiously, looking Axel over'

"In an old research facility. Ancient actually, i fixed him up and now he's my adoptive son" 'Bonnibel explained simply'

"Prince Axel" 'Breakfast princess said softly, catching the sentient machine's attention'

'Axel looked down to the much smaller woman, tilting his head curiously'

"May i get a proper look at you?" 'Breakfast princess asked curiously'

'Axel knelt down before softly grabbing the woman by her sides'

'The princess cringed as she expected herself to be crushed, opening her eyes as she felt Axel come to a stop'

'He was hardly using any strength at all, almost as if he were trying as hard as he could to be gentle'

'As Breakfast princess looked over Axel, she was able to hear a variety of mechanical clicks and whirring noises from the little damage that remained'

'He was scanning her, her age, height, weight, physical abilities and even her genetic structure'

'With a slight curiosity, Breakfast princess placed her hands on the sides of Axel's face'

'Gently she tilted his head, feeling the metal plating under his fake skin'

'Despite his mechanical nature, he seemed near identical to a young child in mental age'

'With a soft smile Breakfast princess tapped Axel's arms, causing him to gently put her down'

"He's a proper gentleman isnt he?" 'Breakfast princess praised, earning a small smile from Axel'

"That he is" 'Bonnibel replied with a chuckle'

"How strong are ya big guy? Being all made of metal'n junk" 'Slime princess prompted, earning a hum from Axel'

'Axle carefully walked over to the large table, easily lifting it up with one arm'

'The table was easily three meters long, it was a grand dinning hall table afterall'

"Ooh! Very strong!" 'Wild Berry princess praised, clapping her hands as she did so'

*To Be Continued*