His Voice

"Woah! Take it easy big guy!" 'Finn said in surprise, stumbling slightly as the ground rumbled'

"Actually this is the reason we came out here. I wanted to see just how fast he was" 'P.B admitted, writting something down in het notes'

'Axel was running around a large field,  maneuvering a set of obstacles that were set'

'He was sprinting incredibly fast, especially for his size'

'He was kicking up dirt and rock from each step, he was like a barreling tank'

'A loud roar caught P.B's attention, as well as Finn's'

"I thought you said this place was safe?" 'P.B asked, mild concern being evident in her voice'

'Before Finn could respond a large candy beast burst through the brush, crawling on it's stomach, a large tail following it'

'The creature immediately lunged for the princess, who braced herself for impact'

'However a loud mechanical clamping sound caught her attention instead, causing her eyes to snap open'

'P.B watched as the creature was pulled backward before being lifted up off the ground'

'Axel had grabbed it by the spine, his large mechanical claw fingers having torn into it's hard candy scales'

'As the creature thrashed about, Axel's eyes flickered to a bright green flame like color'

'Axel opened his jaw widely as a green glow began to form inside his maw'

'Just as arcs of green energy were formed. Axel fired a beam of green energy from his mouth, using it to slice the candy beast clean in two'

'P.B watched in astonishment as Axel shook his head, seeming to snap out of a daze"

'Gently grasping his Mother's hand. Axel helped the princess stand, sparking ever so slightly as he did so'

"A-Are yo-ou Alright-t?" 'Axel asked in a soft but garbled tone, his glowing blue eyes flickering as he did so'

"Oh. My. GLOB!" 'P.B shouted with her eyes widening, a slight sparkle being visible in her eyes'

"When did you learn to talk?!" 'P.B asked in a confused tone'

"A-Approximately-y two minutes-s and t-thirty seconds a-ago" 'Axel stated in a matter of fact tone'

'Despite his vocabulary, Axel still seemed rather innocent, not likely understanding the level of speech he was using'

"That's great guy! Now you can say what ya mean instead of beepin it" 'Finn said enthusiastically, catching the robot's attention'

"He's right. This is incredible Axel! Im so proud of you!" 'P.B said in enthusiastic agreement, a wide smile growing on her face'

'Axel smiled bashfully, a dull blue blush appearing on his face, a soft string of beeps coming from him'

"How can you be so giant and so cute at the same time?" 'P.B said sweetly, gently placing her hands on the sides of Axel's face. Having to stretch to do so'

"Hey Peebs" 'Finn said aloud, catching her attention'

"Whatsup?" 'The princess asked, letting go of Axel'

"If he's the prince. Dosent that mean you're like the queen of the candy kingdom now?" 'Finn asked curiously, earning a pause from the gum woman'

'P.B stood in thought before looking up to Axel, placing her hands on her hips'

"Huh, i guess it does! "Queen Bonnibel" of the candy kingdom. How does that sound bud?" 'P.B asked with a chuckle, earning a few beeps of approval from Axel'

"Now that reminds me. We gotta get you some proper clothes buddy" 'P.B said in realization, tugging softly on the torn military rags Axel was wearing'

"Like what?" 'Finn asked with a laugh'

"I dont know. Something regal but not too flashy" 'P.B said in thought as Axel sat down, shaking the ground slightly'

"Aww man! Did i miss it?" 'Jake asked in defeat as he came to a skidding stop'

"Yeah, sorry man. Axel's tapped out" 'Finn said with a chuckle, turning to his brother'

*To Be Continued*