The "Living Machine"

'Princess Bubblegum could be found in her lab, she had Finn and Jake help her bring the robot that they had found. She had removed all the moss and dried him off'

'She had done her best to repair the damage that she could, however she had done some digging through his systems'

'She had found he had an on board repair system, as well as a plethora of both defensive and offensive protocols'

'That particular discovery made her ever so slightly more apprehensive to finish the repairs. But as usual her curiosity got the better of her'

"Okay....That should do it" 'P.B said to herself as she adjusted her glasses, looking at the computer screen in front of her'

'As she stood up, the princess grabbed a large flask of pink liquid, walking over to the large table the robot was laid out on'

'P.B carefully leaned over the shut down robot before tilting the flask, making sure the liquid would be poured into the broken open chest cavity'

'Upon making contact with the robot's reactor the liquid seemed to be absorbed before the reactor sparked and sputtered a few times before roaring to life'

'The reactor begun to spin in a rhythmic fashion, almost as if it were a beating heart. Earning a small but hopeful smile from the princess'

'As she stood back, the robot twitched as it let out a heavy cough, ejecting a rather large amount of dust from it's interior'

'The robot opened it's eyes revealing them to be glowing a dull pink'

'A look of urgency crossed the Princess's face as the robot placed his clawed hand on the metal table. Scratching it as he did so'

'Sparks fired from his left shoulder, causing the robot to fall back down, breaking the table under his weight'

"You should probably take it slow okay? You have a lot of damage" 'The princess said in a friendly but wary tone of voice. Crouching down to eye level with the robot'

'The hulking machine seemed to flinch slightly at the gum woman's movement'

'P.B smiled softly before crossing her legs'

'She had expected the robot to be a lot more like her gumball guardians, dumb, slow and constantly looking for orders'

"I guess your personality got reset with your memories huh? Well I am princess Bubblegum" 'B.P introduced with a soft voice'

'B.P curiously took the robot's hand in her own, softly tracing her fingers along the robot's endoskeleton hand'

'The robot seemed to calm slightly as Bubblegum curiously continued to look him over'

"Okay. Lets get you standing up" 'B.P said as she stood up, trying to lift the robot by his arm'

'The robot remained sitting before a look of realization crossed his face'

'As he stood up the ground shook slightly, lifting the princess up from the height difference'

"Oh, you're a lot taller than you look" 'The princess said with a chuckle as she dropped to the ground'

'The robot stood nearly thirteen feet tall, practically towering over the princess'

'Despite the height difference, he was child like compared to the princess'

'B.P looked up the robot with an amused grin, stepping on a stool before ruffling his synthetic hair'

'Even in the large laboratory he had to bend to make sure he didn't hit the ceiling'

'Though due to his legs that wasn't very difficult. His knees were inverted like a wolf, giving him a surprising range of movement'

'The robot cautiously looked around the laboratory. Earning a hum from P.B as she looked up at the ancient droid'

"I guess we should come up with a name for you huh?" 'P.B stated in a matter of fact tone'

'The robot turned to face P.B, a look of uncertainty crossing his face'

'P.B let out a small laugh, she had to admit it was quite amusing to see such a large figure in a comparably small space'

"Let's get you outside first. Might be a little more comfortable for you" 'P.B said in thought, causing the robot to tilt his head'

*To Be Continued*