Breakfast Princess

"So, as you can see-"

"Peps. I would appreciate you not showing Axel Dark Magic" 'Bonnie said with a sigh, not turning around'

'Peppermint Butler was holding his hands slightly ajar from eachother. A blackish purple aura flowing around them'

"As you wish" 'Peps said with a dissapointed sigh'

'Axel directed his attention to his mother, or rather what his mother was doing'

'She seemed to be working on a large metal hand of sorts, roughly the same size as Axel's'

"Mother, may I go for a walk?" 'Axel asked softly, earning a brief hum from Bonnie'

'The queen paused as she looked back to Axel, a soft smile having crossed her face'

"Yeah go ahead. Just be safe okay?" 'Bonnie said softly, earning a nod of agreement from Axel'

'Axel carefully made his way out of the room, making sure to tread lightly as to not damage anything'

'Slowly but surely Axel made his way through the castle. Stopping in the courtyard to gaze out upon the kingdom'

'To him everything looked so fragile. Like it were made of paper mache'

'He could crush it with just a few twitches of his hands. It made him rather uneasy'

'As he looked to his hands Axel rotated his wrists, small mechanical clicks coming from them'

"Axel?" 'A soft feminine voice called out, causing the behemoth of a robot to turn to the newcomer'

'Breakfast princess had arrived at the castle. Likely having some form of buisness with the prince's mother'

"Is there something you need princess?" 'Axel asked in a soft but curious tone'

"I was going to see your mother. But she seems to be busy" 'Breakfast Princess explained as she joined the behemoth of a machine'

'The smaller woman seemed slightly awkward as she stood next to Axel, being slightly intimidated by his height.

"Are you not scared of me princess?" Axel asked curiously, a few robotic clicks coming from him as he looked to the princess.

"N-No! Of course not" Breakfast princess said in surprise.

"Why would you ask such a thing??" She asked curiously.

"Well. I am aware of my unique attributes. My height and strength are abnormal compared to others"

"My appearance is also quite intimidating at times. Though I guess thats part of being made of metal" Axel said as he looked to his hands.

"I scare people"

Axel was cut off by Breakfast Princess tapping his chest lightly, causing him to look down to her.

She snapped her fingers before pointing to the ground, a hand on her hip. As well a stern look on her face.

Axel crouched down onto his knees, causing her to place her hands on his face.

She glared at Axel, gently tilting his head slightly before a resolved expression crossed her face

A pair of glowing white question marks appeared in his place of his eyes.

"I dont see anything scary" she stated simply, letting go of Axel's face.

"I see a very handsome young prince, metal and all" Breakfast princess said honestly, earning a blue blush from Axel.

*To Be Continued*