Chapter 13

Kristine's P.O.V

Two more days till the teachers assembly. I told the guys who the teacher was and we are working on the number and speech for the teacher award.

We were all practicing. Than...

"Ahh," Chelsea screamed.

Being me I ran to her since I wasn't doing anything. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Doe what is it," I asked?

"Angels check your emails," Chelsea said.

We all still look confuse looked at each other. So we just checked are emails.

I looked at it...

It said...

"Dear Angles,

We from the MTV Awards like you girls to be in are most favorite band category. We would also like for you guys to perform as well. Along with IM5. We want a number with only you girls and than one with the boys.

We hope you'll be celebrating. For you girls are off to a. Great start. Hope to see you there.

From,

MTV awards and Nick Canon"

OMG. I looked at the girls.

Than...
"AHHHHHHHH," we all screamed as we got in a group huddle.

"What's going on," I heard Gabe asked?

"Read this," I told him.

""Dear Angles,

We from the MTV awards like you girls to be in are most favorite band category. We would also like for you guys to perform as well. Along with IM5. We want a number with only you girls and than one with the boys.

We hope you'll be celebrating. For you girls are off to a. Great start. Hope to see you there.

From,

MTV Awards and Nick Canon " Gabe read aloud.

"Omg wait we get to perform as well," Cole spoke up as he spun me around.

"Omg when is it," Will asked?

"Two weeks after graduation," I told him.

"Well that's good than we can invite Uncle and everyone to come," I told Will.

He smiled.

"Well were a long way till than," Gabe said. "Let's focus on the assembly first."

"Gabes is right," I told them.

With that they nodded and we started to practice. Were doing a group number.

It's gonna be really cool.

Next day

I was relaxing eating Nutella with Will. That's when I hear everyone walk in from there outing.

I felt Cloe plop on my leg.

Of course.

"Hey Kristine," Chelsea called out.

"Yes Chels," I called back.

"Do you have your dress for graduation yet," She asked?

I shook my head.

"WHAT," Cloe and her yelled!

"That is not except able," Chelsea complained.

"We're going to the mall," Cloe demanded.