Chapter 1

Cole pov

Its been a year since we haven't found Kristine. I miss so much. Those beautiful eyes, her voice, laugh, just everything. I just want her back in my arms.

It's almost the end of senior year. which won't be the same for we won't have Kristine. But we're all going through it for her.

The girls are still continuing with their careers. Along with Amanda and Tori in the band. Mitsy is also hanging with us a lot more.

But we all miss Kristine terribly. Will is doing okay... i guess. I understnd what his feeling.

I went downstairs. To see everyone laughing. Which is a good thing. And I know this is one Kristine wanted.

"Hey Cole, you want some," Tori asked as she pulled out what looked like cinnamon rolls. "Sorry kinda winged it. Thought everyone might...you know."

I smiled. "Its okay Tori."

I grabbed my bag and followed everyone out the door. I looked inside up the stairs. Guess Wills skipping.

We dont know what his feeling. His been in his room a lot. I closed the door.

I heard a sigh. I turn to see Chelsea. "Guess he still has it rough."

"Dont worry he'll be back to Will soon enough," I told her.

She smiled.

I hope Kristine ok. Please be...

We arrived at school. And everyone looked up at us. Like they always do. I hear them make stories. Saying Kristine is probably dead. Or how she's with Andy and shes never coming back.

I walked up to my locker ignoring the whispers. They let me keep my locker from last year. So I can see people leave like stuff animals flowers or candles for Kristine.

I can feel a tear fall. I felt an arm touch me. I look to see it was Cherry.

"Hey babe," She said as she pecked my lips.

"Hi," I smiled.

Yes im dating Cherry. Don't judge me. I thought this would help me forget Kristine.

Cherry actually has been my crying shoulder. But i sadly don't feel anything. I thought i liked her. But no...

All i can think of is Kristine.

I looked at Cherry. "Hey i gotta go see the guys."

She nodded. She walked away to her crew Mandy and Cassidy.

I walked over to the guys. Who were laughing and the girls came by.

"Hey guys were worried about Chelsea," Cloe implies.

"Same with Will," Dana said.

What would Kristine do... she'd probably tell them to suck it up. Haha...

Or tell them not to be sad for she wants them to be happy. Knowing there happy makes her happy.
We decided to help them. For were gonna need each other for comfort.

Kristines p.o.v

I woke up to the same old face like I do each morning. Lets say its almost the end of senior year.

And I decided to move in with my 18 year old boyfriend. We live in Florida. So far its been a great experience.

I got up to get ready. I was fixing my hair when Andy came in. He started to kiss my neck from behind.

"Andy... I need to get ready for school," I told him.

"Common Eyrka just miss the day," He told me.

"Haha I could, but what would we do," I asked?

"I'll take you out for the day," Andy responds.

I smiled and sighed." Fine."

"Well I'll meet you downstairs gonna get ready." Andy said as he pecked me one more time.

I went down and my favorite band was on E!. The band im talkimg about is IM5. Theres so amazingly talented.

But for some reason they seem so familar but, from where... I wonder.

"Ready," Andy asked?

I nodded and turned the tv off. Ill wonder about that later...