First day of School- Filler

"Ok you guys, we're getting a new student. So I want you all to be nice to them and make them feel welcomed." Utahime said to her students. "Where's Noritoshi? He's never late." Mechamaru said looking around. Then he came around the corner with a girl.

"Thank you Noritoshi for bringing her here. You sure she didn't mind?" Utahime asked looking at the girl who was visibly grumpy. "She's fine, I only cut her nap short." He said. Utahime sighed before walking behind the girl and putting her hands on her shoulders. "Please introduce yourself to the others if you dont mind." She said with a smile.

(Y/N POV)
"My name is (Y/N) Kamo." was all I said looking at them. "So she's the one you've been talking about?" The robot said asking Jr. "Yes. This is (Y/N), she is my half sister." He said. "Who are you guys?" I asked. "I am Todo Aoi." The big guy said. "This is Mechamaru, Momo Nishimiya, Miwa Kurusu, and Mai Zenin." He said pointing at them individually. My eyes flickered when he said Zenin. "Do you possess the 10 shadows technique?" I asked.

"Now just why the hell would I tell you that?" I frowned at her remark, "Thats no way to talk to your underclassman." I said yawning. She giggled at me and pulled out a gun. "Looking at you makes me sick!" She was about to fire until Todo came between us. "Tell me young Kamo, what is your type?" He said towering over me. I thought about it until I came to a conclusion. "I don't necessarily have a type." He didn't look to happy with my response.

"I see...I guess I'll have to beat your ass until you get one worth while!" He yelled ripping his shirt off. "In your dreams!" I spat back. Someone cleared their throat and there was Utahime tapping her foot on the ground. "She hasn't been here 20 minutes and you already try to fight her!?" She said yelling at Todo and Mai. "I dont mind going toe to toe with them." I said cracking my knuckles causing them to smirk. "Hand to hand combat only!" Utahime yelled.

I took my position as they took theirs. "Begin." I ran at Mai as she stood there grinning, "Dont make this too easy!" I yelled throwing a punch. I heard a clap and next thing I know I got knocked back and Todo was in front of me. I spit the blood out of my mouth as I narrowed my eyes at him. There's literally no way he could've got in front of her so fast. But it was no time to be thinking as he came running at me. I started dodging while also trying to get a couple of hits in but it was no use.

He grabbed my leg and swung me around and that moment I noticed something. Mai isn't in her same spot. He slammed me down on the ground knocking the wind out of me. Closing my eyes I winched in pain only to feel something cold on my head causing me to look up. "Wow, you really do suck!" Mai said laughing with her gun on my forehead. I heard another clap and now Todo was in my face.

"Say, what kind of technique is that?" I asked out of breath sitting up. "This technique is my pride and joy, the art of applause..." he said grabbing me by my neck choking me. "...is nothing to be taken lightly." He said tightening his grip. If I got get out of his grip im gonna pass out! "Let her go Todo." Jr. said. "Look she picked a fight wi-"

I fell to the ground grabbing my throat as I looked back at him. "You managed to land a hit on me huh?" I stood up and got into position again. That seemed to make Todo happy, "This one has some fight in her! I like that!" "Enough!" Utahime said. "You'll have plenty more opportunities to fight each other later, but now lets just focus on giving (Y/N) a tour of the school and showing her to her room." She added and the others nodded.

"Now who wants to show her around?" She asked and they all looked at each other. "For somebody that had no problem trying to kick my ass the least you guys can do is show me around!" I yelled and they ignored me. "No time, I have a meet and greet to get to." Todo said. I sighed and dusted myself off, "me too, I want to see Takada-chan before she really gets started." I said. Sniffing could be heard as I turned to see him crying. He grabbed me and put me on his shoulders, "LETS GO! SHE WONT WAIT FOREVER!"

After spending the entire afternoon with Todo meeting Takada-chan we finally got back to the school. Todo seemed to be warming up to me as we continued to talk about her. He blabbered on about what type of women he liked etc. and I laughed because I thought his taste was far fetched. We saw the others in the same spot waiting. "Its about time you got back." Mai said making me roll my eyes. "Umm, did you have fun?" Miwa asked. "Oh yeah it was a blast I even-" before I could finish Todo put his hand on my head and cut me off, "She has great potential." Then he started to cry again.

"Ok first year lets get going." Momo said. Miwa and Mai followed behind her and I was confused. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To take you to the principal then the dorms." Miwa said. "Oh ok." Before I could walk off, "here, hold my broom." Momo said. I took it from her and held it as we began walking. Out of boredom I put it between my legs and pretended I was riding a horse. "So do you like the school so far...WILL YOU GET OFF OF MY BROOM PLEASE!" Momo yelled at me snapping me out my thoughts.

"Oh yeah, sure." I said. I moved my leg not noticing my feet weren't touching the ground causing me to fall. "Oh my goodness, are you ok?!" Miwa asked as Momo stared and Mai laughed. "(Y/N)?" I quickly got up and slammed Mai against the wall, "Just because you're a second year doesn't mean I won't hesitate to kick your ass." I felt a hand grab my arm and there was Momo. "Do not put your filthy hands on Mai." She said with her face now serious. "Fine." I said letting go and walking away.

After finding and talking to the principal I was ready to take a nap. I was annoyed at the fact that the only ones here that had decency was a robot and a timid girl. I eventually found my room. Finally. I thought opening the door only to see Mai on my bed. "What the hell are you doing in my room?!" I yelled. "I cant come pay my underclassman a visit?" She winked at me making me blush. "G-Get out! I want to take a nap!" I said but she didn't budge.

I sighed and flopped on my bed closing my eyes. I felt a arm go over my shoulder as I looked down at Mai. "Whats wrong? I dont bite~" I turned my head the other way and squeezed my eyes shut. She giggled and I sighed feeling my heart racing 1000 miles per minute. I gained my composure and cleared my throat, "why did you come in my room? Dont you have some training you need to do?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "I do, but I dont feel like it. And nobody's gonna question me if im with your dumbass."

"Do you always have to be this derogatory with everyone you talk to or is it just me?" I giggled. I heard rounds hit the floor as I was met with her gun in my face for a second time making me flinch. "You know, I hate a smart ass." She said. "You know self hatred is a bad thing to go through." She put her hand on the trigger and I prepared for the worst. I opened my eyes when I heard a click, "Got you."

I shook my head, "you never answered my question." I said. "I dont have to answer to you." She replied back. "Then get out." She sighed, "You're no fun." She said. "I dont possess the 10 shadows technique, I barley have cursed energy at all." I was shocked. "How the hell do you barley have cursed energy?" "I am a twin. I have a little, she has none." She said. "Damn, so she must suck!" I laughed making her smile. "Yeah she's a loser, nowhere near as strong as me." She grinned.

"You know, you have the look of a troublemaker." I said. "Really?" She said sarcastically. "You being around Noritoshi all the time, you could use some troublemaking in your life." I laughed at her comment, "One day I plan on beating him, and when I do I'll stop all that clan nonsense he talks about." I said. "Clans suck..." she whispered. "You got that right." I said. "You know what? You're not so bad, maybe we could be friends?" I asked. "In your dreams."

Mai, you lied. Maki doesn't suck, she's awesome. My thoughts were interrupted by Maki coming into my room. "I know you're grieving but we still have to train." She said leaning on my door. "R-Right." I said to her. "Today im gonna teach you how to use my weapon." "Are you sure its only my third day here." I said. "Are you coming or not? I dont have all day." I quickly got up and met her at the door. "Hey Maki, whose stronger? You or Mai." She tapped my head with her staff, "Dont ask stupid questions idiot."