Birthday Wishes- Part 2

Yuji Itadori... are you out of your mind?!
"Stay out of this. This is between me and him." "Dont worry (Y/N) I'll win and we'll rescue Gojo sensei."

Currently you were watching Yuji get tossed like a rag doll. I cant stand here and watch this. "Piercing blood!" You shoot it at the guy getting his attention. "I thought I told you to stay out of it." Yuji kicked him getting slammed into the wall. "Its ok (Y/N)! Stay back!" He yelled.

"You idiot those are my techniques you're fighting against!" You yelled. Listening closely you heard Mechamaru say something to Yuji before he ran in the bathroom. The guy gave chase and followed soon after. "I hope he wins...thats the mens room." You said flopping down on the ground. I wonder what Maki's doing. You thought before closing your eyes.

When you woke up and yawned you looked around for a minute then shoot up. I dont sense Yuji's cursed energy. "Shit..." You immediately sat back down and concentrated.

Find it. Find it. Find it. Then your eyes opened. "THERE!" Activating your red scale technique you booked it over to where you felt the energy coming from. Dont be too late.

You ran into the station and caught your breath. "Yuji thank goodness I-" looking up you saw Sukuna and a curse with a volcano on its head playing with fire. You frowned. "Oh shit."

The building went up in flames with you still inside.

When you came to again you dug yourself out of the rubble. You had gotten burned but it wasn't bad but that didn't mean it didn't hurt like hell. Grabbing a cracked piece of glass You looked at your reflection.

You had a scratch over your eye which would probably scar but you could still see. Your cheek and hands were probably going to scar too you figured looking at the collateral damage to your body.

Your body was beaten and worn out and on top of that your uniform was burned leaving your left shoulder, left arm, neck, and right leg exposed. You realized that as you tried to stand up to only fall back on your ass. I know it hurt but if I hadn't have hidden behind that pillar I would've been toast. Literally. You thought before trying to stand up again being successful this time.

I need to find someone. Anyone. "Well well well. If Noritoshi saw you like this he'd be disappointed." You recognized that voice from anywhere.

...

"YUJI!" You yelled dropping down beside him. "(Y/N)!  Are you ok?!" "Dont worry about me, besides...I brought backup." You said giving him a thumbs up. As Mai shot at Geto you watched Miwa swing her sword only for Geto to break it. "Maximum Uzumaki."

"MIWA, MOMO MOVE!" You screamed. Luckily Kusakabe and Panda came just in time. "Are you ok (Y/N)?" Noritoshi asked. You nodded. "Panda!" Yuji yelled. "Who is that guy?" Noritoshi asked. "It appears to be Suguru Geto. But I dont know who's inside." Panda said.

Then the guy from earlier came. "Choso..." Geto said grinning. "Whats the deal..." "NORITOSHI KAMO?!" He yelled causing you to look at Noritoshi. "You know that guy?!" "What? I've never seen him a day in my life!"

"What does he mean?" Momo asked. "The blot on the Kamo clan. The most evil sorcerer in history. If thats true then Geto is over 150 years old." Utahime sensei said.

"How dare you try to make me kill my little brother Itadori?!" Choso screamed. "When the hell did you have time to become his brother Yuji?!" You asked. "I have no idea what he's talking about!"

Choso clapped his hands together and you and Noritoshi looked at each other. So he didn't know about the blood manipulation either.

"You two aren't related right?" Panda asked Yuji. "No way, he tried to kill me earlier. Todo too." Yuji said. "You must be giving off a stench because you attract the weird ones." You groaned. "He has caused a disturbance, we must take advantage of it." Noritoshi said.