Who do I think I am? Part- 2

(Y/N POV)
I sighed and walked to a tree. I stuck my hands in my pockets and let myself hit the tree sliding down on the ground. "Girls are so troublesome..." I huffed. I wonder how the others are doing. I thought before dozing off.

-Back in the observation room Utahime facepalmed as Gojo laughed at her. "Well, she stayed awake a lot longer than I thought she would!" He laughed causing her to throw a empty cup at him. "Now now dont be like that, its not lady like, but then again you dont act like a lady so it wouldn't matter would it?" He said stroking his imaginary beard giggling. "Satoro Gojo...." She grumbled under her breath. "I'll take her off yout hands if you want, she's been improving since she's been here. It'll be a waste if she went back and digressed." Gojo said. Utahime sighed and looked back at the screen to see the girl completely slumped out on the ground. "Dear god (Y/N)..."

(Maki POV)
After dealing with (Y/N) and Miwa I found Mai. "What? Not going to call your friends?" I asked. "There are many ways to enjoy this, right?" She asked. I held the sword out to her, "Please, call me 'onee-chan' little sister." I smirked. "WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AT!" She yelled firing. I split the bullet in half along with the branch and made my way downward. As she fired again I dodged the shot and kicked her in the side. As we continued to fight I hid behind a tree grabbing the stick.

I threw it up and she fired. As she continued firing I jumped out. You've fired six shots. But she fired another one, this one with cursed energy. I barley caught it, but I dropped it on the ground. "I shouldn't touch that with my bare hands." She charged at me screaming. As she threw punches I effortlessly dodged them until I had enough and hit her with the dull end of my sword. I watched as her back met a tree and I pulled the sword on her again. "I think we can call this settled cant we?" I asked. "I never wanted to be a jujutsu sorcerer...this is all your fault." She said.

-After Maki and Mai finished their family squabble the festival continued as usual. Panda had broken Mechamaru into pieces, Mai had knocked out Nobara with a rubber bullet, Momo was off patrolling the skies, Megumi was fighting Noritoshi, Todo was teaching Yuji more about cursed energy, and finally with a short phone call Miwa was put to sleep by Inumaki joining (Y/N) in dreamland. But while this was supposed to be a teen friendly festival, intruders came into play.

(Y/N POV)
-in her dreamland-
"Who are you?" A four year old (Y/N) asked the boy who stood before her. "This is your brother." One of the clan elders had told her. She tilted her head sideways at the sight of him. She then smiled and hugged him, "You're my big brother so you have to protect me ok!" The girl pouted. Noritoshi patted her head and nodded. When he was done the girl ran off into the garden. While she was playing she didn't notice the figure before her.

"What are you doing (Y/N)?" The voice called as the girl looked up. "Wow! You look just like me!" She chimed. "That's because I am you!" She yelled grabbing the girl by her kimono. "Put me down stranger!" (Y/N) shook her head as the little her flailed in her arms. She took the girl to a pond as sat her down. "What are you doing! Your friends are out fighting while you're sleeping your ass off!" (Y/N) said looking at a slightly older version of the little girl that sat before her.

"Why should we care?" The younger girl said putting (Y/N) in shock. She stood up, "What do you mean why should we care?! They're our friends!" She yelled. "We didn't force them to be sorcerers." The younger girl pouted. "No one forced us either." (Y/N) said making the other girl flinch. "We did this to outshine Jr. didnt we? But we're nowhere near that, and we're getting better. Its too late to back out now. Come on, we got some growing up to do." (Y/N) said reaching her hand out to herself. "What if we never get strong enough?" "We will, we have amazing friends that'll help, we just have to trust the process."

The ground began to rumble underneath their feet. "Looks like things are about to get technical, you need to- no, WE need to wake up." (Y/N) said stepping into the pond. She looked back at herself, "If we die, I hope our final thoughts will be something worth while." The girl said shaking her head. "It will be." (Y/N) said smiling as she let herself fall into the water.

My eyes shot open as I looked up at the sky. "What the hell? Why is a veil being activated?" I said stretching. I suddenly remembered my dream and shot up into the trees. As I raced towards the destruction I looked down, "Miwa?" I said. There she was sleeping on the ground with her phone beside her. She should be fine, its still a long ways away. I saw the clearing and jumped out. When I landed I saw Megumi and Todo had Maki, Yuji was standing off to the side. "Glad you can make it to the party (Y/N)." Yuji said. I smiled as Panda came. "Look you guys dont need to fight." Megumi said. "Its ok Megumi." Yuji said with his signature smile. He nodded and Panda took him and Maki away.

"Oh? You're not going with them (Y/N)?" Todo asked. "No, I had a epiphany while I was sleeping." I glared at him making him smirk. "I haven't seen that face since the day I met you, seems like you're ready." He said. I looked at the curse before us, "You've got a lot of guts coming here during the school event. But I promise we will beat you!" I yelled. "Ok guys lets go!" Yuji said as Todo stood there. "Not until you unleash the black flash technique." He told Yuji. Me and him began fighting the curse head on. I noticed he had a opening, right when I thought he had it... he blew it. Todo grabbed him and slapped him. "Are those stray thoughts gone now?" Todo asked. "Yeah, not a single one left." Yuji said putting his fist in his had. "THANK YOU SO MUCH, BESTO FRIENDO!"

And with that Yuji began to concentrate and drool with me and Todo watched. As soon as his drool hit the ground he had did the technique. I glanced at Todo and he had a smile on his face. Yuji seemed surprised with himself. "Congratulations Yuji, that was a smooth black flash." I said. "Now that you understand your energy, you've been using it haphazardly. But now you're twice the chef you used to be." Todo said. "Now you two, lets get cooking!" He said and the curse ripped its other arm out of the bind. Suddenly roots began to shoot out of the ground as we started to dodge them.

"Ok, (Y/N) try not to get caught up between my boogie woogie." Todo said. I exhaled deeply as I activated my red scale technique. "You just make sure you and Yuji dont miss and hit me instead!" I yell at him and he smirks. "I like that energy, I wish you had have been like this since the beginning!" He said as we began to fight again. I felt like I had it the worst considering I had to dodge 3 people. Then as his clapping continued Yuji used the black flash technique back to back. I could tell Yuji was tired as he got punched in the face. Suddenly he got switched out and he had a cursed tool in his hand. "Thats Maki's" I said making Todo look at me. "Dont worry, I wont break your girlfriends weapon." "SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled back.

He swung at the curse and knocked it back. I could tell something was off as I saw a bud form on its shoulder. "DONT MOVE!" Yuji yelled. Its about to use a domain. Suddenly the veil started to come down as we looked up. "Is that Gojo sensei?" Yuji asked. I looked up to see that it was him above us. He can fly too? The curse tried to run away and me and Yuji tried to follow only to be grabbed my Todo. "Dont go behind it, or you'll get caught up in it." He said. "What are you on about?" I asked but as soon as I did purple energy ripped throughout the field and left a pretty big trench in the ground. "I cant tell if he got it or not." Todo said. I shrugged.

As the day ended me, Yuji, and Nobara went to check on Megumi. While we were talking we didn't notice that Todo came in and he started chasing Yuji until he jumped out the window and he followed him. "What a bunch of idiots." Nobara said making me laugh. Eventually I made my way back to my room. I walked past Maki's room but I did a double take and walked back. I knocked on her door and she opened it, "Good job today." I said and I began walking away back to my room. "You too. But didn't you have something you wanted to say to me?" She asked. I stopped, "it can wait, the event isn't over right?" I said continuing on my path.

Once I got there I sat on my bed. At least I spoke to her this time.  I let my back hit the bed as I stared at the ceiling. I smiled to myself as I raised my hand up thinking about the fight from earlier . If I can handle all that, I can beat Noritoshi in no time.