EPILOGUE

Epilogue.

My father gave us an announcement that today is the day that he will introduce to us his new wife. My mother is dead for almost 4 years and maybe my father already moved on. Me and my twin are the only son of our father, and father told us that his new wife will bring her daughter.

"Treat your tita Lydia right and your step sister." my father said to us. Permion looks happy about it while me, I was just happy for my father as long as that woman won't leave him.

We are waiting at the balcony when a black car stop in front of our gate. My father stoop upo and fix his shirt. He  looks like a teenager waiting fro his girlfriend to come. I heard Permion scoffed, maybe he also saw my father.

Lumabas sa itim na kotse ang isang matandang babae na ka edad lang ng ama ko. My father told us that Tita Lydia is his secretary and that's how they met, how cliche, right? My father sign me to stand up so I did. Kasunod na lumabas ng babae ay isang babae na sa tingin ko ay bata ng ilang taon saamin.

SHe has a fair white skin that looked so soft, pointed nose, almond shape black orbs, pinkish lips. At a young age she looks mature, maybe because of her height. She's tall. Nang huminto sila sa harap namin ay sinalubong agad ng yakap ni daddy si Tita Lydia. They got married without informing us.

Papa introduce us and i stood quietly while observing them. I look again at that girl, she's kinda shy, maybe she's adjusting. 

"And this is Permian, they are twins so you might get confuse." papa said. Nakita ko na napatingin si Eritrea sa pwesto ko pero agad din nyang binawi nang makita nya akong nakatingin sakanya.

They continue their talk at the dining room. Eritrea, that's her name. It sound nice. Tita Lydia said that she's only 15 years old. Too young. After that, agad akong pumunta sa sarili kong kwarto para mag pahinga. Napatingin ako sa pinto nang may kumatok doon. I saw Permion smirking while walking towards my direction.

He sat on the edge of my bed, while hugging a pillow. People always compare us, Permion has this light aura, and most approachable one while me, they call me stiffed and serious. yung iba ay yun na din ang ginawa para malaman nila kung sino kami.

"What do you think about that girl?" napabalik ang tingin ko kay Permion nang itanong nya iyon saakin. She looked nice and kinda shy, I guess.

"I don' know" sagot ko.

"I saw how you looked at her at when we were having our dinner, you like her?" napabangon ako dahil sa sinabi nya. I juts met that girl and this motherfucker concluded that I like her.

"What the fuck? Of course not. She's 15 years old and I don't have any plans to be a pedophile." mariing sagot ko. Permion raised his two hands like he's surrendering. I looked away.

"But she's beautiful, right?" I don't know why we are having this topic. Permion only talks how his day with her best friend Lyons and I only listened. I have this feeling in me that I don't understand.

When I turn college, I moved out from the house. Father think that I'm moving out because of Tita Lydia but he's wrong. Every time, me and Eritrea meet at this house, I feel like my heart is beating so fast that I can't help but to feel nervous. In a month of staying here, Eritrea and Permion got more closer, I always saw them laughing,Permion also introduce Eritrea to his best friend.

I got more busy when I became a college student. My friends and I always hang out when we have time. We party, drink and girls. That's how I live my life. Maybe I could forget about this weird feeling fro my step sister.

"Permian" I looked at my back and i saw Tita Lydia walking towards me. She wears a nice dress. "What is it ,Tita?" I asked her. ito lang ang muli naming pag kikita. Ang huli ay noong nag graduate ako.