Part 1

NAME: Y/N L/N

AGE: 17 years old

GENDER: MALE

HAIR COLOR: [H/C]

EYE COLOR [E/C]

NOW ONTO THE STORY!!

FIRT PERSON POV

You let out a small yawn and simply close your eyes while stretching your arms behind your back. Before opening your eyes and kicking the drawer underneath the table causing your chair to wheel around. Your eyes scanning the student council office room before it landed on a certain blonde who was sitting a little bit further from you.

"Hey! Teru." You called out. The blonde male simply hum. His attention completely focus on the computer infront of him. You sigh and get up. Your hands founding itself on your pockets as you trudge your way to the blonde haired male. "OI! Are you even listening?". You said, slamming your hands on the table. Startled, Teru look up at you. His eyes twitching a little.  "What?". He ask annoyed. 

"Are you gonna eat? You've been  working all day long. You need to take a break for once." You told him. "You know i can't do that." Teru replied with a sigh.  He then glance at you and stood up. Without a word. He walk towards your desk and open the drawer beside your table and grab a small bento box his younger brother made an hour ago. 

"Here. Take this." Teru said and give you the bento box then he sat back down on his chair and began typing on the computer infront of him again. You simply took the bento box and turn your head to look at Teru with a raise eyebrow. The boy simply wave his hands signalling for you to go away.

Chuckling. You walk towards the door and open it. Your e/c colored ones turning back to look at the blonde and smiling. Silently you close the door and walk out from the council room . 

NOW HEADING STRAIGHT TO THE CAFETERIA TO EAT YOUR LUNCH......

SORRY FOR ALL THE ERRORS!

TO BE CONTINUED....