Part 5

YASHIRO NENE'S POV

I watch the sun, light the window of my classroom. My mind running elsewhere until i remember my first encounter with Y/N Senpai. The way he smile and how he treat all the students in all the school grades. Now i know why every girls said he was an ideal boy lover. Y/N L/N was the guy every ladies want to get in their life. A type of man who will respect and love you greatly. A man with a sweet and kind-hearted but michievious yet playful persona. Y/N L/N was the man everyone describes about.

He was handsome, tall, had a slim body with a structured face. Y/n L/n senpai was perfect.  He was-. My day dreaming was cut short when someone began waving their hands infront of my face. My head then turn to look at who the person was and saw Amane-kun staring at me blankly. "You're day dreaming again yashiro." Amane said. A small teasing smile plastered itself on his face. The black choppy haired male slightly leaned towards me. "Why don't you just look at me hmmmm~ ". He tease. His fore finger and thumb then grab my chin and push my face forward. His thumb caressing my chin as he stare at me. "A-amane kun!!! S-stop!" I shout embarassed as i push Amane's face away from my own. My head turned the other way as i cover my blushing face with my hands. 

Amane burst out laughing. His hands on his stomach while tears of happiness began cascading down his face. Then he look up at me and smirk. " Oh yashiro. You daikon~". He said and stood up. Amane then walk towards my form grab the both side of my cheeks and turn my face towards him. He then leaned down and whispered on my ear huskily.  "Even though you're so fun to tease with. I kinda regret seeing you dreaming about that h/c haired male. Maybe if  it was me you're day dreaming. You won't regret it. AFTER ALL I'M GOING TO BECOME  YOUR FUTURE BOYFRIEND SOON~". Then he walk away from me with that smug look on his face.

I huff and cross my hands while putting it on the desk as i lean my head down with a tomato blushing face. 'Amane you idiot. I hate you so much.' I thought to myself. Mentally cursing the black choppy haired male.

 Mentally cursing the black choppy haired male

FIRST PERSON POV

I stare at the mess of scattered papers before me. My hands on my pocket as i sigh. I then stood up from where i was sitting and walk towards the coffee table where the muffins and coffee teas are. Quickly i took a muffin and a cup of small coffee tea and put it on a plate before walking out of the supreme student council office room and walk my way towards Mr. Nagisa's classroom.  My hands then found itself on my back pocket as i fish out my phone. 

A small hum leaving my lips as i scroll through my apps stopping on the picture app

A small hum leaving my lips as i scroll through my apps stopping on the picture app. I quickly stop myself from clicking the app. A small smile leaving my lips as a small flashback of two male kids running towards the entrance of the amusement park pass through my mind. I  shook my head and put back my phone on my back pocket and look up. There stood infront of me was the gigantic door of the first year's CLASS 1-A  classroom. I softly clench my fist and knock on the door. I could still hear the chatter of the students inside until it all stop. My ears heared a footstep coming closer to the  door. The door then open revealing the male homeroom teacher of class 1-a Mr. NAGISA.

"Hello seir. I bought here your coffee and muffin?" You question to yourself, handing the plate towards the male teacher who thanked you and walk back towards his desk to put the plate. The male teacher then turn towards his students and clap his hands earning the attention os his students who stare at him attentively. " Alright class. As you see your homeroom economic teacher isn't here this morning and today afternoon. Apparently your economic teacher Mrs. [TEACHER'S LAST NAME] caught a cold and fever. Her husband Mr. [HUSBAND OF TEACHER'S LAST NAME] message me this morning that your teacher is gonna take a leave for one week to heal herself from her cold and fever. So in order for your class in economics to still continue. I ask one of the student council to teach y'all for the one week lesson your teacher in economics give you. Luckily, one of the student council agrees to do the task. So i won't continue this speech of mine. Alright you can come inside now." Mr. Nagisa finish and wave his hand at you to walk in.

You nod your head and walk inside the classroom. All the girls of class 1-A began cheering and squealing. You cheekily smile and wave your hand sheepishly. Then you stand beside Mr. Nagisa and watch as the male teacher talk to his students about being a good and respective student in your care. You lightly  chuckle and turn to look at the male. The boyish smile still plastered on your face. The male teacher then told his students to get up.

The students get up and look at you. " Alright lets go to your next classroom. Homeroom Economics." The class excitedly cheer before they line up and walk out of the classroom. once the students leave. You bid your goodbye towards Mr. Nagisa and follow the students towards their next class.

HOMEROOM ECONOMICS...

TO BE CONTINUED.......