Part 7

[ I DELETED THE ORIGINAL BECAUSE SOMETHING HAPPENED SORRY]

FIRST PERSON POV

You walk out of the school with your bag on your shoulder as your keys dangle on your slender fingers.  Your humming continuing as you stare at all the students who were talking and laughing on they're way out of the school gates. A small smile found itself unconciously plastered on your face. Suddenly you heard someone running towards you. Turning around, you were shock when you see the daikon legged girl panting. Her breath heaving out of her throat slowly as she bend her body down.

The girl then look up and she look at you. A blush tainting on her cheeks as she stare at your form. "S-senpai. I want to give you this." Then she took out a cookie pouch on the side pocket of her school bag and reach out her hand towards you. You slowly walk towards the girl and grab the cookie pouch from her arm and put it on the side pocket of your bag. Turning to look back at the girl. You slightly raise your brow in question. "Why would you give me this? Isn't this your baked cookies? I thought it was for you and your friends?". You ask in confusion. The girl gasped in shock and starter flailing her arms everywhere. The blush spreading across her cheeks and face. She slightly look down and began tapping her fingers together. 

"A-actually it was for you though. I wanted to thank you for uh becoming our teacher today afternoon. It was so much fun baking with one of the senpai's who is from the student council." Yashiro replied embarassed. I look at her in amusement. A playful smirk on your face before chuckling. "We'll thanks Nene-chan. I didn't really expect this though." I said pointing at the cookie pouch that was place nicely on my side pocket. The girl softly smile in return. "You know yashiro. Cookies with [favorite flavor] is actually my favorite dessert though. So...." You look away with a bashful look. A small red tint plastered on your cheeks as you rub your head in embarassment. "When people give me some cookie. I actually cherish it and uhh always bring it with me.' You continue. Suddenly you heard a gigle. 

Your eyes widening in alarm as you look back at the girl in surprise. "You know senpai you look cute when you're embarassed". She suddenly said with full of confidence. Your mouth fell open as the blush on your cheeks risen up and even your ears were now red. The white haired radish legged girl suddenly snap out of her trance. She then slap her hand on her mouth and shook her head while taking a step back only to trip over something. Yashiro fell down on her butt. Her hair covering half of her tomato blushing face. You chuckle softly and walk towards the girl and kneel down. You then lean closer to the girl and whispered in her ear huskily and playfully.

"You know yashiro. I don't like being tease though. It embarasses me but maybe one day i might tease you back. And i'll make sure you'll faint in surprise." You smirk and lean away before getting up. Then you turn around. The smirk still plastered on your face as you wave at the girl. Leaving the radish legge girl still sitting down the school ground.

YASHIRO NENE'S POV

I watch as Y/N senpai walk away from me. My mind replaying his words over and over again. The blush begining to worsen on my face. As i gulp then i silently stood up. My knees almost giving out in weakness. My body quickly turning back to normal. The blush slowly leaving my face. My eyes still staring at the h/c haired male's disappearing from. I could only smile and turn to look at the sky. The grin turning bigger before i muttered to myself. "I'll wait for that day senpai". Then i left the school ground and walk back home.

TO BE CONTINUED......