Part 3

{THIS IS YOUR APARTMENT ROOM]

NEXT MORNING

FIRST PERSON POV

The sun silently shines on the window of my room softly creating small shadows on my things. I slowly open my eyes and sit up.  Yawning. I turn to look at the counter bar on my kitchen. A frown found itself forming on my face, seeing the wet towel i use last night still on the counter. I took a long deep breath and get up stretching my arms above my head. Before clicking my neck in place. Then without a word. I walk towards the table on the center and pick up the papers on the floor and neatly put it back on the table. Before standing up and walking towards the window sill. I silently remove the curtains off the window and watch as the sun light up the front part of my face. With a small sigh escaping my lips, i softly run my hand through my hair before walking towards the towel near the side of my drawer and grab it.

Then i walk straight to the bathroom and open the door. Without another word i close the door of the bathroom and turn my body to the mirror. My eyes scanning my whole face before grabbing the blades on the cup and putting some wax on it. Then i began cleaning the small hairs that reveals itself on my face. A minute later. I finish my work and stood up before taking off the shirt of my upper front revealing the six pack abs i had. 

I stare at my body silently, then i took off my boxer and walk straight to the shower then turn it on and i began washing myself

15 MINUTES LATER.....

I walk out of the bathroom only wearing a towel on my lower parts. Slowly i walk towards the kitchen counter and open the cabinet that sat itself on the walls. Grabbing the coffee/tea sachet inside before grabbing a small cup and a spoon. I put the coffe/tea sachet on my mouth and rip it off and began pouring the powder inside the cup then put some hot water inside. As soon as the powder dissolve. I began stirring the powder inside the cup before walking to window to watch the street below me.

Another minute later i found myself putting on my third year uniform, tie and black socks and shoes. Soon after i walk back to the bathroom and grab a comb and began combing my hair. After that i walk back to the kitchen to grab my bento box and wallet and put it on my shoulder big bag before carrying it. I quickly grab the keys for my apartment, key for my motor bike and the small watch i always had with me. Then i walk out of my apartment, lock the door and put the apartment key on the back of my pants. With the black helmet on my left arm. Lucky for me. I only lived on the seconth floor of the apartment building i live in. I quickly walk down the stairs and wave at some of the girls on the hallways without even lokking at them. I knew they passed out from that. I mean who won't.

I arrive at my motor bike.  A small smirk plastered on my face as the sun hit the bike making it glow.

YOUR MOTOR BIKE:

YOUR BLACK HELMET:

You then put on your helmet and hop your bike effortlessly. You then insert the key on the ignition and turn it around. The bike then starts and you were off to your school. KAMOME ACADEMY.

TIMESKIP

You stop infront of the school. Your motorbike roaring for a while before it completely turned down. Putting you foot on the motor stand you simply kick it causing the motor stand steadily. Then you took off your helmet. A small sigh leaving your lips. Suddenly you heard the sound of gasp infront of you. Your head snapped towards the sound and watch as girls among all classes stare at you dreamily. You ignore their stares and get down the bike before putting your helmet  on the motorbike's crankshaft. And locking it safely. Once it was secure and in place. You turn your body around and walk inside the hallway of the school.

You could still feel all the girls stare and you were sure you heard someone saying 'Marry me senpai!' on the crowding ladies. You sweat dropped at that and walk towards your locker. Then you type your usual password on the password coding like board. And your locker open revealing tons and tons of gifts and chocolates inside. You could only hum as you grab everything and stare at the chocolates. 'I had tons of chocolates given by my fangirls inside my refrigerator already. Maybe i should give this to one of kou's friends later. They might like this.' You thought to yourself. Nodding, you put the chocolates on the side pocket of your bag and head straight to the student council office room.

Once you were closer to the office room. You see that the door of the ssc office room was slightly open. So you decided to walk faster. You stop infront of the door and open it. Hearing the person inside the room shriek. The squeal or scream very was familiar to you. 'AKANE AOI'. I thought and went inside. The first thing i saw was Akane sprawled out on the floor with books all around him. "Hey Akane. Mind telling me what happened here?". You ask picking up a random book and inspecting it with a hum. The orange haired boy look at me embarassed. " IWASLOOKINGFORTHECHEMISTRYBOOKITOOKFROMTHELIBRARY" He stated fastly. I could only chuckle as i give him the random book i pick up which was actually the chemistry book he was looking for.

"Here MR. AOI. Don't want you late for your confession for MS. Beautiful now. Do ya?" I tease with a smirk currently plastered over my face. Akane glare daggers at my form before harshly grabbing the book in my hands and standing up. I laugh and watch as the male stop before the door. " WHO SAYS IM ASKING FOR YOUR CONCERN MR. I-HATE-BEING-POPULAR". He harshly spat back before walking out the door while slamming it close harshly.

I shook my head in amusement.....

TO BE CONTINUED.....