Part 4

THIRD PERSON POV

The h/c haired boy stare at the mess of books infront of him. His mind drifting elsewhere. While his eyes stayed focus on the book scattered all around the floor. Suddenly the door of the student council office open and a blonde head peek in. The h/c haired boy quickly snap out of his trance and turn his head to look at the person in the door which was actually the male president himself. TERU MINAMOTO. He sigh and stood up. "Yow. What happened here? Did a tornado came in and cause this mess?'. The blonde male named Teru joke as he walk inside. His school bag being carried over his shoulder. The h/c haired male rolled his eyes as he reply with sassed "you bet." 

Teru chuckle. Y/N then look at the blonde behind him. His eyebrows raising as he stayed silent. Teru stare at Y/N with a smile. ''Come on. Let's go".  Teru said pointing outside. The h/c haired male nod his head and followed the other male outside. While they were walking at the hallway of the school. The h/c haired male silently watch as all students talk among each other. They're chatting loud enough for him and the blonde male beside him to hear.  "Hey Y/N". Teru called out while the e/c eyed boy hum in return. "You're still working in that cafe are you?" He ask. The h/c haired male  look back at Teru and sigh. "Yeah. Now that i think about it. It's actually hard to find some jobs back at where i live. The only thing i could hope was for a lucky work job hiring to come crashing straight at my face." The male replied with a sigh escaping his lips.  The male beside him hum. "You know you're boss seems to be quite obssesive isn't she?" The blonde ask again. A smirk plastered over his face.

The h/c haired male's eyes twitch. His head snapping straight to the blonde male beside him. As he glare a million daggers on the blonde's head.  " Can you quit asking about my personal information MINAMOTO TERU..." The e/c eyed boy said. His teeth grinding against each other. A snarl almost leaving his lips. Teru simply raised up his hand and said. "Alright. MR.Grumpy Cat. I surrender to your almighty power." Teru joke. The h/c haired male rolled his eyes.

A minute later they arrived infront of their classroom. The second year high school classroom. Both boys then walk inside they're classroom. They're eyes widening when they saw all their classmate form around teru's desk. Both boys stare at each other in confusion. "What is happening here?". The h/c haired male speak up after becoming silent. A random brown haired boy then look up from what he was looking on teru's desk. A relieve face quickly forming on his slight confused face. The brown haired male then walk towards the h/c haired male and grasp Y/N's and Teru's shoulder. "Teru there is a letter and vegetable on your desk." The male said before pointing back on teru's desk.

Both males shrug their shoulders and walk towards Teru's desk. THE H/C haire mand and blonde haired male's eyes widening when they saw a love letter with a word saying 'THANK YOU SENPAI FOR GIVING ME MY PENCIL CASE BACK' and a set of vegetables on the side of the letter. 

[To those who read or watch TOILET BOUND HANAKO KUN. You know where this scene belongs to PS: SORRY I CAN'T FIND A PICTURE WHERE THERE WAS A VEGETABLE AND LOVE LETTER ON TERU'S DESK]

Teru's face was priceless. His shock expression then turn back to confusion.  As he look back at the e/c eyed boy beside him who was also shock. "Weren't you the one who found her pencil case the other day Y/n?". The blonde ask the h/c haired male. The male sigh and nod his head. " Yeah. I found yashiro nene's pencil case laying on the hallway floor the other day. So i took it and give it to kou and told him to give it back to his new senpai." The male replied. Teru's eyes twitch. " And you didnt tell kou that it was you who found it. The girl must have thought it was me and decided to thank me instead." Teru said and face palmed. He then glare daggers at the male beside him before smacking the h/c haired male straight on the head.

The h/c haired male look up and glare back at Teru who was staring at him with the same angry expression with a hint of smugness in them. "What the fu-" The e/c eyed boy tried to say not until Teru quickly scoop up all the vegetables and the small letter and shove it on the chest of the h/c haired male. " I think that's for you not me." Teru smirk.

The h/c haired male rolled his eyes and turn around. "Yeah yeah whatever you say Mr. Charming." The e/c eyed male said playfully. Not a minute later someone throw something straight on the e/c eyed male's head. Causing a small bump to form. The male rub the bump and sat down on his chair. his bag put down on the floor. As he neatly layed all the vegetables on his table, eyes scanning the vegetables in wonder and awe. ' Damn . Yashiro did pick the healthy ones.' He thought a slight smile forming on the h/c haired male's lips.

TO BE CONTINUED......