𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

─────⊰ ❁✧✾✧❁ ⊱─────

─────⊰ ❁✧✾✧❁ ⊱─────

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
─────⊰ ❁✧✾✧❁ ⊱─────
It is not unknown information that witches and wizards have been subjected to prejudice in the Magical Dimensions. This is because in the far past, there had been bad witches and wizards with immense power that only wanted one thing: The power of the Ancient Gods.

Every magical being received their powers from one of the Ancient Gods. The water-beings and weather witches and wizards receive their gifts from Poseidon, while Hephaestus and Hestia gave their power to the fire-beings. Aether and Helios have given their gifts to the lightness fairies, Atlas to the galaxy fairies and Attis and Pan to the nature fairies. All of the specialists got their gifts from Ares the God of War and Kratos the God of Strength and Power. The darkness witches and wizards received their powers from Erebos, all the while the ice-beings were gifted by Boreas. Lastly, Hypnos has given his powers to the hypnosis witches and wizards.

 However, receiving their powers and stealing their powers are two completely different things. The Ancient Gods have long made a balance in all of the magical dimensions. Breaking that balance could have had serious consequences. Fortunately, the witches and wizards were stopped by the entire Sigma Dimension and locked up in the Underworld for good.

Ever since then, the remaining witches and wizards have had to work hard in order to restore their honorable status.

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒
─────⊰ ❁✧✾✧❁ ⊱─────
In the Sigma Dimension and other magical dimensions many creatures have been born over the years. In order to keep their civilians safe from harming the creatures or getting harmed themselves, the Heads of each academy set up a curriculum about these creatures. They separated the species into three categories: mythical, magical and monster.

A common misconception is that the mythical and magical are good creatures, while monsters are bad. It's the exact same misconception when it comes to fairies and specialists compared to witches and wizards.