𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑉𝐼

─────⊰ ❁✧✾✧❁ ⊱─────

─────⊰ ❁✧✾✧❁ ⊱─────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐌 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 the specialists' common room made for a cozy atmosphere. The entire group had unexpectedly come together for a night of chatting and laughter with snacks provided by Seth mainly.

There was only thing off; the arguably most energetic and talkative person of the group was gloomily staring in front of him in complete silence.

Darkan hadn't said a word all evening once the fairies had arrived at their common room. Instead he was glancing in the distance with a blank expression, deep in thought. He occasionally pinched the bridge of his nose while his eyes were closed, but more movement wasn't seen from him.

"You know, I've never actually been in a specialist's dorm," Valerie said as her eyes were scanning the room. "It smells like feet in here."

Cordelia chuckled and pushed a strand of her hair out of her face. "I've been trying for years to get them to use some sort of air-refreshing, but I have no luck so far," she told the witch.

"Why would we need air-refreshing?" Seth asked, his naivety getting the best of him. 

"Because it smells bad in here with all those shoes stacked at the front door," Cordelia admitted with her brutal honesty. One thing you could always expect from her was that she would tell you the truth, no matter how harsh it was. She would however limit this to those who could handle her honesty, which she'd learnt from Kieran.

"I think it adds to our authenticity. This smell truly showcases what we stand for."

"And what might that be?" Valerie asked very curiously.

"That we lack giving a crap."

Iris slithered behind them to get to the couch, but couldn't help but say, "That's the spirit, Blondie." She sat on the couch next to Darkan, though he made no move. Normally, he would've tried at least ten pick-up lines to make her smile or blush. "Darkan? Are you okay?" she asked in a faint voice.

"I'm fine. I just don't have anything to say tonight, that's all," he answered as if he were in a faze.

"You, Darkan Aodhan Evander, have nothing to say? That's like saying Leora is out of books to read," Iris said and uncomfortably bit her nail. "Are you having secon—"

She was interrupted however by Vale and Phoenix maniacally laughing at the other side of the room. Calista stood in front of them and smacked both boys on their shoulders. "I mean it, I will call your parents if you do that stuff again. You could get hurt and for what? Having two cool seconds falling off the waterfall until you're so nervous that you can't transform into your wizardry form and you fall to your death? Hm? What am I supposed to say to your parents then? Don't think I can't ground you, because I can," they scowled at the two wizards, who again seemed completely unfazed by it.