𝐶𝐻𝐎𝑃𝑇𝐞𝑅 𝑉𝐌𝐌𝐌

─────⊰ ❁✧✾✧❁ ⊱─────

─────⊰ ❁✧✾✧❁ ⊱─────

𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍-𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 was scrunched up into a bun on top of her head. She was bowed over her linguistics book as her eyes were skimming through the pages. She read through her notes again, which were coloured in yellow, trying to understand the subject matter in front of her.

"It's hopeless," she eventually sighed. "I can't do linguistics. I think I'll have to drop the elective."

"Nonsense," Calista protested. They went through the basics of the Omeglian language once more, but Leora just couldn't get it into her head.

She dropped her head onto the table, though her fall was softening by her own hands catching her. "How do you understand these things?" she asked.

"Good morning," Cordelia chimed when she entered the common room. She swiftly glanced over what the pair was studying and packed a few of her belongings into her backpack. "Omeglian is so difficult, I barely understand it myself. How are you two getting along?"

"Not well," Leora huffed.

Calista looked rather disheartened by Leora's struggle. They'd explained everything over and over again, but it was still to advanced for her. "I just can't explain it in a way that she understands as well," they admitted to Cordelia and bit the end of their pencil in thought of what to do next.

Cordelia glanced over as she zipped up her backpack. "You should ask Iris if you're struggling with it. She explained it to me a week or so ago and it really stuck with me," she said and swung the bag over her shoulder. "I'm going to see Kieran in Faenia. He said he had a surprise for me." There was excitement in her step walking towards the door. "Good luck girls, see you later."

The remaining two fairies bid Cordelia goodbye and wondered what Kieran could've planned to do with her. Knowing him, he would've prepared a day full of romance and fun just to see Cordelia smile and fall in love with her all over again.

Leora eyed Kenna's room. She hadn't seen her in quite some time. She sat somewhere else during lectures, barely came out of her room and if she did, it was to go see Darkan. The fairy and specialist had actually gotten into a relationship to everyone's surprise and the uproar that it had caused. Everyone felt eerie about it, however, the only persons who said anything about were the students of Artemis. Phoenix, Vale and Valerie had no trouble expressing their dislike for the couple and stood firmly by Seth through it all. The four would actually spend days together on end with the wizards and witch checking in on the specialist to make sure he was all right.

Others had accepted it, but weren't particularly a fan of their union. They could see the connection that they had together and it seemed to be genuine, nonetheless, they saw what it did to Seth. It would've hurt already if they'd gotten together despite Kenna's history with Seth and Darkan's friendship with him, but the fact that it happened not even a day later stung like no other.