Chapter 24.

Two weeks. Two weeks have passed since my Mom paid us a visit. Since Thanksgiving is this coming up Thursday, my Mom had the genious idea of us all to leave tomorrow, on Monday. Evan and I have the week off, so missing school was not a problem. Since our last class skipping, and the news Mr. Moore got from my Mom, Mr. Moore became a bit more strict with rules. I was no longer allowed to sleep in the same bed as Evan, so Evan made it upon himself to take the guest room. Another rule Mr. Moore had made was that we were no longer allowed to ditch school, and that if we did we would both be grounded. Although I am not his daughter (that would be weird) I am his house guest, and I have to follow his rules. I haven't taken advantage of anything while I've been here, and ever since he made the rules I haven't broken them, except for one. At night when Evan is 100% sure that his father is asleep, he'll sneak into his own room to sleep with me. At first I was against it, for at least a minute, but once I felt Evan himself I just knew I couldn't argue. That boy drives me absolutely crazy.

Every night, for the past two weeks, when Evan sneaks into bed it feels so wrong, which makes it so much better. The fear that we might get caught scares me to death, and I know it scares Evan just as much. But we can't seem to just lay down in the bed without each other. We both got so use to sleeping in the same bed, in such a short amount of time, now when I'm alone in a bed it feels wrong. When Evan comes into his room to see me at night, he lays down behind me. He puts his arm under my head, uses his other arm to pull me in closer to his body, and I love the way his lips kiss my neck. Ever since Mr. Moore made that rule, that we weren't allowed to sleep in the same bed, I feel like Evan and I have gotten closer. Doing something that we're not allowed to do gives us some kind of bond, a good kind of course.

Since Evan considers me a good girl, he says it's hard to believe I'm willing to break a rule, even though it was his Dad who made that rule. The thing that Evan doesn't understand is the way he makes me feel. The way his body drives mine into a frenzy. I can't stand but love the way his arm around my waist tries to touch every inch of my body, from top to bottom. I can't help but love the way he easily gets turned on by just gentle touches he gives me, or by the way I softly place my hand over his. I love the way that once he realizes he has an erection, he'll flip us over, him on top of me. Once he positions himself in between my legs, I love how he starts by kissing my lips, gently, like if he presses them any harder they'll crack. I love how his lips will gently trail down to my neck, and with a quick movement he'll pull my shirt over my head. Slowly, his lips would trail from my neck to my chest, until he reaches the hem of my yoga pants.

"Have I told you, how crazy these pants always seem to drive me?" his lips read. I bit my lip, and I felt my breath getting ragged.

"No," I tried to whisper. Evan saw how crazy his hand was making me. It was on the hem of my pants, just sliding back and forth, as if debating to take them off or leave them on.

While Evan kept teasing me, with such a small gesture, I took a hold of his shirt and pulled it off. His chest was exposed to me, and just by the sight of this beautiful boy, I felt my knees going weak. I bit my lip, I can't resist Evan, I never could. That's why Evan sneaks into his own room, breaking the most important rule his Father gave us. Usually I would feel guilty, but I can't.

Evan didn't roll down my pants, or slip his hand in. Instead, he removed his hand completely.

"Not tonight, we'll wake up my Dad," Evan mouthed, and tried to sign.

His Dad is trying to teach Evan sign language, for my benefit. Even with the few words Evan knows, it really helps me.

"Why?" I signed to him.

I already know he recognizes that word in sign language, it's nearly the first word he learned with his Dad. I pouted at him, but Evan just smiled, and kissed my lips after.