Chapter 7.

In order for me to go to the party I had to tell my Mom I was sleeping over at Summer's house. Samantha told her parents she was sleeping over at my house, and Summer told her parents she was going to Samantha's. Apparently they do this all the time. Every Friday after the football game their parents think they're sleeping over at each other's house, when in reality they are going to the party. Since it was my first time going to the party they had to add me in on the loop, but I think it worked out well. I brought my party clothes in one of my bags with no questions rising from my Mom, and I'll be gone all night and my Mom won't be worried a bit. The fake-sleeping-over-at-each-other's-house is a pretty smart way to be out all night.

When I told my Mom about the "sleep over" she was more than happy to let me go. I had to watch her words for at least half an hour. She told me about how happy she is for me, how she was honestly thrilled that I had a good group of friends by my side, and she was happy that we were all getting along really well. Watching those words stung since I was lying to her for the second time. My Mom is my best friend and I never lie to her. At least I didn't. My first lie to her was about Evan, and now the party.

At least this lie is for me and not someone else. I'm still guilty that I even lied to her in the first place, but in my opinion it had to be done. I'm not sure what really brought me into wanting to go to the party, and I'm not even sure if I do know but I just don't want to admit it, but it's too late to back down now. It's Friday, my clothes are in my locker, and I'm already sitting on the cold bleachers watching the crowd and the cheerleaders.

Who knew football games lasted nearly three hours? Watching the cheerleaders practice before the game started was entertaining, but after that I was slowly dying of boredom. Sometimes additional time is added at the end, so that just makes them longer. I'm not the kind of girl who comes to these things, or to any thing that's a sport. I'm not a sporty girl. If I'm running for whatever reason I'm lucky not to trip on air.

Anyways. Since sports bore me I haven't really been paying attention, I've been on my phone listening to my iPod for the second hour of the game. What can someone do on their phone with out a break for this long? Stroll Instagram, Pintrest, Twitter. I could even take out my earphones and connect them to my phone, that way I could watch YouTube or Netflix.

As I was in the middle of strolling Instagram, I felt someone sit next to me. I looked over to my right to see who this person was, but as soon as I saw those chocolate curls I knew who it was. I pulled out my earphones and looked at this boy who can't take a hint.

"May I help you Evan?" I asked him annoyed.

The last time Evan and I talked we didn't exactly leave off on good terms. The last time we talked was on that Monday. After that he never really bothered to speak another word to me. Sometimes I would catch him starring at me, but most of the time he would look away as if he wasn't even looking at me. Evan looked at me and smiled.

"No, I'm good," his lips read. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Then why are you sitting next to me?" I asked him.

Evan was now looking at me amused, which is the complete opposite of how I'm looking at him.

"You looked bored out of your mind," he pointed out with a bit of laughter, "thought you could use the company." I pursed my lips at him and shook my head.

"Not from you," I said. Evan just smiled at me, his smile never faded from his lips. "Besides, don't you have to go hit on some whore? You know? Since it's your tradition to screw a new girl every Friday." Evan's smile grew, and his eyes danced with amusement.

"Do you believe everything you hear about me?" He asked, "Tiffany was the first girl I slept with in two weeks tops." Two weeks? Am I suppose to be impressed?