chapter 7

Naina's pov

Naina's pov

Panic

Excitement

Nervousness

Curiousity

Have you ever felt these all emotions at once , well if not then I can give you guys a brief note on the experience, today is the first day of my college and hyper panicking thinking what if I mess up knowing my clumsy I will definitely do something messy,  Excitement as I m more closer to my dream of becoming independent , Nervousness because I don't know a single soul here except Arjun which is the only reason of my sanity, curious because I want to see how my life would from now on.

"Taraa." I jumped up hearing a shout and turned around to see Arjun standing there with raised eyebrow, there was bowl of curd in his hand and he was all ready for his office.

It's been four days since we have shifted in Mumbai, I miss my Kolkata it's not like Mumbai is bad it's just I miss my own city the place I was born and raised in.

We have made the apartment life worthy it's not a home yet but we are working on it , Arjun has already started his work .

"Tara I really don't know what you keep dreaming always but Dont do this in college you will get in trouble." Arjun lectured me while scoping a spoonful of curd and forwarding it towards my mouth.

Arjun is like my one in all package, he is strict and sweet like my mummy , protective and loving like papa , like a best friend on whom I can lean on and speak my heart out.

"I know I know but you are there nah you will safe me." I told him with a wink , he glared at me playfully.

" I have packed some bread butter and fruits salad , tonight I will bring some ingredients for few recipes I watched on YouTube."  He told me.

The problem is both Arjun and I are zero in cooking, also I m not yet familiar with our area and because if this the only time we could go for grocery shopping is after Arjun return, my college is in walking distance and in these four days I have to took Arjun with me for many walk from college to here to from here to college to remember the way.

" Let me go nah I will return before you , I can manage myself with Google map." I told him but whom I fooling he is tougher then rock when it comes to my safety

" No means no , you are not familiar with the area yet, now common we are getting late." He told me picking up my bag and mobile and handing those to me as I followed him.
Before going out I did quick prayer in front Lord Krishna,

The walk to college were filled with lots of instructions and lectures from Arjun, as we stopped in front the college my Nervousness grow tenfold, it was filled with students and it was Soo big ,

Ha interlocked with my and squeezed gently , I looked up at him and he blinked at me assuringly with a gentle smile, I can clearly read in his eyes ' everything will be okay' just like always.