chapter 19

Authors pov

"Mom dad how can you agree Soo easily I have my semester after holidays." Naina asked in disbelief to her parents.

"I know what I m saying Naina, from the time you gone there , you are only studying and studying, you didn't even return to Kolkata for Durga puja, you need a change of atmosphere, and I trust Shruti to take care of you ." Her mother firm voice come through the phone.

After hanging up the phone she looked at Shruti who just entered her room, Shruti raised a eyebrow asking her what her parents decision," they agreed." Naina said sighing,

Shruti's face broke into a grin." Yesssss!." She fist pumped she immediately tackled Naina in a hug ,after breaking the she was about to say something but her smile got replaced with a frown noticing Naina's red swollen eyes ,

"Nain did you cry yesterday." She asked worried, yesterday when she returned home in evening Naina was in her room she didn't come out for dinner to saying she was having a bad headache.

Naina looked at her startled she didn't thought Shruti will notice it , how could she tell her that yesterday she got something she desired most and yet she lost it , if getting his love had mean losing him then I would have happily spend life without letting him get a hint of my feelings, Naina thought , but somewhere in her heart there was a hope that someday, somewhere they will meet again and Naina promised herself that no matter what she won't lose him again, she would do everything in her power to safe him, she would become his shield.

"No just some allergy reaction." Naina lied shaking her head, she didn't wanted to worry Shruti , Shruti didn't deserve to be a part of her tragedy filled life.

Shruti eyes softened easily catching her lies but she thought to give her some space, she nodded with a smile," ok pack your clothes we will leave tomorrow morning." She told her and left the room, hoping this trip would cheer her up a little.

After she left Naina turned her gaze towards his photo hanging on the wall, " wish we could have longer time, wish life would have given us a little more time, wish we could have lived the dreams we saw , wish live could give us another chance." She whispered looking at his photo with a smile as drop of tears fall from her eyes, she wiped it away but the smile on her lips didn't fainted.

_____________________

"God I feel like a bulldozer has run over my body." Shruti moaned stretching her limbs as they waited outside the Puri station for her grandfather, it was night time her grandmother stictly told them to stay there until their grandfather reaches them.

Naina looked around the city , it was one of the most sacred place of Hindu , the city was crowded because of travelers but still it has a peacefulness , though the weather was nice but keeping in mind it's in coastal area sometimes some chilly breezes flow giving Naina's goosebumps,