chapter 15

Authors pov

Authors pov

A loud thunderstorm woke Naina from her slumber , she looked around herself sleepily and saw the whole room in darkness , she then remembered she fall asleep waiting for Arjun , she got from the bed and looked towards clock it was past midnight.

Arjun must have returned by now she thought, she knows he won't woke her up if he finds her asleep as it will be a good chance for him to avoid giving her the ice cream, you are getting away Soo easily Mr.Arjun Naina thought with mischief smile.

As she started to walk towards her door another loud thunder erupted outside, Naina looked back towards her window, there was no rain but sky was covered in angry gloomy clouds making the night more darker.

Strange till few hours back the weather was good what happened suddenly there was no prediction in weather report to Naina thought frowning them shrugged.

She walked downstairs in silently to not wake her parents but was surprised seeing the whole house light up and her parents in the living room , her mother was sitting in the couch with her head in her hand and her father was looking like he was going somewhere but what worried her was their face , both of her parents face was white as chalk eyes red and she could see her mother fingers trembling.

She gulped she could feel something was very very off ," maa papa what happened." She asked despite her soft voice both of her parents visibly flinched, if it was possible their face paled some more.

"Naina...." Her mother started but she couldn't complete it she looked down, she didn't had the courage or strength to utter those words to her.

Naina looked at her mother her heart was beating rapidly, she looked at her father and demanded the truth through her eyes, she could feel something big was coming and she wanted Arjun besides her to hold her, to have her back.

Her father closed his eyes he knows hiding it from her won't do anything," Naina Arjun meet with a accident, and I m going to the hospital he is admitted by the........." Her father was saying but Naina just stared at him.

Her father looked at his daughter he knows how words will effect her but he didn't consoled her because if what he heard in the phone is true then Naina have to brace herself for the impact of the upcoming storm in her life.

Naina looked at her father then bursted out laughing shocking both of her parents," nice joke dad but I m not going to fall for this again and yes wherever that idiot is hiding and telling you to tell this to me tell him it not going to work again and he have to face more bigger punishment if he continues to do this." Naina said controlling her laugher, what did her parents think they could fool her again and again that to with this silly joke.

"Naina I m not joking Arjun meet with a accident, he.....his scooter collided with a truck , the driver was drunk...it was a hit and run case," her father told her controlling his emotions, because he knows his daughter is going to start the most painful phase of her life , but if only he knows that it was just the starting.