chapter 1

Naina POV

I was in a beautiful place which was filled with flowers , a small river was flowing from a side, butterfly was dancing around me , the place was not less than a heaven ,

SPLASH!!!!!!!!

I woke up with a jolt as cold water was dumped into me, i looked at my surroundings and then my eyes landed on him , standing there with a smrik on his face with one hand holding the empty jug and another on his hips.

I fumed at him." ARJUN!!!!!!! I M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU.". I shouted on top of my voice.

"Shouting my name will do anything to you, look at the time." He said pointing at the clock and my eyes widened , it's showing 6:30 and my school is at 7.

But I m not good to leave him before teaching him a lesson, I narrowed my eyes and picked up the pillow, his eyes widened,

"Tara no you will get late.....Tara wait....." He trailed off as I started running behind him with my pillow in hand,

We both running in the whole room for few minutes.

"Okay okay time out , we will continue this tomorrow for now get ready." He said as I panted for breath ,

You see I m not a very athletic person like him who can run for hours without getting tired.

I collected my clothes and made my way towards the bathroom, I was brushing my teeth when I heard his voice.

"Tara did you packed your bag." He shouted from my room and my eyes widened,

Oh no yesterday I was busy with my story reading and in the night I fall asleep, this is the effect of holidays on me,

"Aljun." I tried to make my voice baby like but it come out horrible because of the mouth wash.

"Remind me to inform aunty to start changing your routine during holidays." He shouted from inside and I could clearly hear the irritation in his voice,

I smiled cheekily, I know he would never do it because if mom ever change my routine he will be the first one to butter her for me,

This is my Aljun oops I mean Arjun , my savior from the time I was just a little girl,

Arjun and I are friends from the time we both meet in a park and he saved me, mom used to take me to orphanage every week to meet to meet him , as time went we both become inseparable and he also become a part of our family mom and dad treat him not less than a son.

"Tara get ready quickly aunty is ready with breakfast." Arjun yelled and I quickly spit out the mouthwash.

End of Naina's POV

Authors POV

Naina come out of washroom to see her bag ready she smiled seeing it , Arjun always Pampers her like a baby and she loves to get pampered by him, he is like a third parent to her, always scolding her but the first one to save her from her mother's scolding.

"Mummy I m hungry give me breakfast." Nain shouted coming downstairs, they are a middle class family not poor and not very rich to.

She saw Arjun sitting with her parents having breakfast,"wow guys without me huh." She said with a pout sitting beside Arjun.

Her parents and Arjun rolled their eyes at her drama."Naina finish your breakfast, because of you Arjun will get late for his college, Dont know why he support your bratty demands." Her mother scolded her.

Naina's face turned sad hearing it she is a sensitive person and from childhood she is pampered by her parents and Arjun and this makes her over sensitive.

Arjun noticed her sad behavior." Areh aunty I will not get late infact it's that she told me to drop her on her first day as in this way I will get a chance to look around her new school environment and......" Arjun was giving excuse to defend her but her but Mrs.Roy cut him off,

"No need of covering up Arjun , you both are spoiling her day by day." Mrs.Roy said pointing at Mr.Roy and Arjun,

Mr.Roy eyes widened." Ami abar ki korlam," he whined (now what I did.)

Mrs.Roy glared at him while Arjun and Naina chuckled silently."you and Arjun both are the reason behind her brattiness, and you both complete your breakfast fast." She sat and three of them shut up.

After completing breakfast they both bide bye to them, they both walked towards the main road, they both stopped a auto-rickshaws, and got into it.

Naina was yawning feeling the cold morning breezes, Arjun glared at her." This is the reason I tell you to wake up early, now whole day you will be yawning." He said while she cheekily smiled.

She wrapped her arms around his left arm and placed her head on his shoulder." Wake me up when we reach." She said closing her eyes to take a small nap.

He shook his head at her but a smile smile tugged on his lips, she is like a kid to him from childhood she was and he loves to pamper her like a kid.

Soon a middle aged lady got into the vehicle, she narrowed her eyes looking at her who was peacefully sleeping keeping her head on his shoulder.

She looked away from them." Ajj Kal er Chele meye Rao na...." She muttered with a disgusting expression on her face,( today's girls and boys naa.)

Arjun rolled his eyes, he really hate those person who judge a guy and girl like this, he didn't give a sh*t to their narrow minded thinking because for him their relationship is pure.

Soon the Rikshaw stopped in front of her school, Arjun shook her a little ,"Tara wake we reached." He said gently.

She woke up rubbing her eyes, she got down from the auto and instantly nervousness kicked her, she is social anxious person and these things become ten times difficult for her.

Arjun saw her nervous expression." Tara what happened." He asked worried.

"Arjun I m nervous." She said honestly.

He turned her towards him." No need of nervous, Bhumi is there in the Sam class as your right, and just relax okay , everything will be cool , Take deep breath yes everything will be cool." He said and she said smile at him.

"This is the reason why I demanded you to come with me I know you will get late for your college I m really sorry for being selfish but you know my social anxiousness and you are the only one who can cheer me up , I m really sorry." She said looking at him guiltily.

He smiled at her." Silly girl stop thinking like that , today is your first day in class 11 and how can I miss it , go fast." He said as the school bell rang.

She grinned at him and hugged him tightly Making him chuckle." Byee have a awesome day." She said running towards the school gate,

"Identify card nibi na." He shouted in amusement as he saw her checking her pocket, ( won't you take identify card.)

She smiled at sheepishly and snatched the card making him chuckle as he run inside.

"All the best." He shouted at her chuckling.

---------------------------------------

Here is the first chapter,

Hope you liked it,

Vote , comment and share

Love- Ira❤