chapter 10

Authors pov

Authors pov

"Nainaaaa, " Shruti shouted at her who lost in her thoughts.

" Hmm." Naina hummed twirling her fork absent-mindly.

"What is wrong with you from the time you arrived you are looking Soo lost." Shruti asked, from the little time Shruti meet her she knows this much that Naina Roy anything but quite.

"Nothing really, tell me what were you saying," Naina asked giving her full attention to Shruti.

"  You know my ex best friend was such a bitch ." Shruti with a scowl ,

"Why what did she do." Naina asked biting her apple.

"You can't believe she dumped our friendship just because  her two days boyfriend couldn't stand me." Shruti said with a sarcastic smile.

Naina stopped mid chewing, dumped our friendship just because of her boyfriend Naina swallowed , yesterday Arjun laughed with that Ban...Arushi flashed her mind making her stomach twist.

" Why ." She asked absent-mindly.

"What why , her Boyfriend thought I m annoying and always stealing all her time Soo he told her to dump me." Shruti said shrugging nonchalantly.

Will Arjun also do it with me Naina thought fearfully.

"You friends are such a bitches once they get new friends or girlfriend / boyfriend they forget us, fuck them all." Shruti said angrily stuffing a handful of chips in her mouth.

Shruti's words were like fuel to her already burning fire, various scenarios of when Arjun having girlfriend and dumping her started roaming in her mind.

The whole day it keep bugging her mind, though her heart know that Arjun and her friendship was something very precious for both them but still there was a part of her which worried , off course Arjun has his own life ahead, he will have his girlfriend, fall in love with her then settling and she doesn't have any right to stop him but she couldn't thought of someone else with him it made her feel weird.

As the dusk settled down and the darkness engulfed the orange sky Naina sat in her apartment window with a laptop in her lap doing her assignments.

She was feeling heavy inside not being able to share her feelings with anyone, always it was Arjun whom she shared her heart out but this time she could not , she needed someone who would not judge her and tell her why she is feeling like this.

I hate you Shruti it's all because of you , I was happy in my bubble but you have to rise those questions inside my head , Naina thought groaning.

She thought to FaceTime her parents," hi mummy." She smiled.

"Dear why is your face looking like that everything okay," her mother asked.