chapter 8

Naina's pov

"Potatoes."

"Check."

"Spices."

"Check."

"Flour."

"Check."

I looked up at Arjun who was checking the said thinks inside the bag while I read the list in my mobile.

We are returning from grocery shopping , right now we are walking in our neighborhood heading towards our apartment, today we are going to try something for the first time in kitchen.

Let's begin the adventure,

Few minutes later....

"Umm Tara are you sure that it was written five cups of water." Arjun asked hesitatingly while looking at the sticky flour and water mix.

I stopped cutting the potatoes, and took out the notebook in which I have written the recipe," yeah it was pretty clearly written to keep pouring the water until the flour become dough....." I trailed off looking at the sentence,

Do not add all water at once otherwise it will become sticky

Damm am I becoming blind at such a young age or something ,

"What's wrong." Arjun voice made me jump ,I turned towards him who was looking at me with narrowed eyes,

"Nothing," I laughed nervous and he looked at me more suspiciously.

"You keep kneading it eventually if will turn into....." I was cut off as Arjun snatched the copy from my hand.

Sneaky bastard

He looked at the page and shot me a glare while I smiled sheepishly.

" From now on I m going to take the lead and you will listen." He told me through gritted teeth.

" Don't grit your teeth Soo much it will fall on your hand , and you will become grandpa Arjun." I told him mockingly.

"You Taraaa wait." Arjun charged at me with the bowl of that sticky flour mix in his hands.

I screamed and run towards the dining room from the open kitchen, "I'm sorry.." I shouted while ducking behind the chair while he throwed a sticky flour in my direction.

"ARJUN I SWEAR IF THAT THING GETS A ANYWHERE NEAR ME I M GOING TO PLUG ALL YOUR HAIR OUT OF YOUR SKULL.". I shouted while running away from him.

"No way , you made me wastes all those times in this thing." Arjun shouted.

I was running but I m not very fit ,soon a arm wrapped around my waist and caged me in," no no Arjunnnnn,,,NOOOOO!!!." I shouted while he laughed applying the mixture in my cheek a little.

I looked at him grumpily asshole I thought," now stop cursing me and let's restart it all." Arjun casually said while freeing me and walking towards the kitchen,

I looked at the flower vase infront of me

Should I bang it on his head.

"Common Tara don't be lazy."

I most probably should

After few hours....

"Do you think it's safe." Arjun asked me looking suspiciously at the luchi and potato curry in front of us,

"Well it's looks good, " I told him shrugging.

Yes it looked edible and okay to if you forget about the unique shape of the luchi's which more looked like maps.