Chapter 2: Hera and discovery

[3rd person POV]

The next day Naruto would wake up in a pair of boobs.

Realizing he woke up in Tsunades boobs pulled out into Ankos boobs. She then hugged him in her sleep. Him not being in the mood traded places with a giant plush of himself.

He rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, blinked not spotting his room.

Turning he groaned spotting a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes looking over the idiot and goat boy.

Getting out of the bed, he stretched his body out, before walking out of the room, ignoring the cries of wait from the blonde haired girl.

He walking around the camp scowled spotting all of the cabins.

He then spotting a group of rather not cute looking girls heading his way narrowed his eyes, the girls reaching him had arrogant smirks on their faces as the tallest one then approached him first.

Tall girl: You're one of the new kids that arrived. It's time for your initiation. (She said smirking)

Naruto:(sighing) Be gone pest I don't have time for your foolish games. If you try then you'll have to either deal with me or the two woman that are running towards me.(he said with his arms crossed.)

The girls hearing this scowled and decided to teach him a lesson.

That was a very bad idea, as Naruto grabbed the hands of the first girl and crushed them, he then kicking the another girl in her stomach, made her fall to her knees curl up, puke out blood and pass out.

The last girl he simply flicked her with his finger knocking her out and sending her 50 feet back.

Naruto then walked away not caring at how everyone was staring at him with wide eyes.

Naruto then walked into the forest closed his eyes and activated sage mode. Animals started to surround him, some fox kits even sitting in his lap.

Wood Nymphs and Driads were dancing around him.

The Satyrs (including Grover) were now bowing lowly to him, even though he wasn't looking.

The children of Demeter were swooning over him.

Chiron himself walked into the clearing and was amazed at how nature was flowing through and around Naruto with such ease.

As if he belong to it.

That's when he finally caught the scent of a demigod coming off of Naruto proving him wrong that Naruto was a monster with a conscious.

For some reason though Naruto also had the smell of a very powerful Godlike Monster coming off of him.

Naruto then opened His right eye looked at the Fox kits yipping happily at him. Opening both of his eyes picked up one of them. He then nuzzled it ignoring the females attention when they gained hearts in their eyes.

He ending his nuzzling slowly exited his sage mode, shooing the kits away, back to their mothers.

He then turned to Mr. brunner

Naruto: Alright Chiron I'm gonna make a guess that the gods and all of that are true and that this camp is a safe haven for demigods. The Idiot is a demigod and the reason why Grover was at Yancy, along why you transferred in right around the middle of the year.(he said surprising and impressing Chiron at his intelligence.)

Chiron: Correct but how did you know?(he said wondering how did he know.)

Naruto:(snorted) The illusions and mist don't work on the eyes of the mighty Uchiha. Plus all you did in class was teach us about Greek gods so Ipso facto.(He said making the centaur wonder who Naruto Uchiha really is.)