Chapter 6: The king meets the Olympians

After teleporting away we see Naruto in New York City walking to the Empire State Building. He then walked in the building and down the lobby. He arrived at the front desk where there was a picture of the building behind it. He saw the guard at the desk and walked to it.

Security guard: what do you need Sir? (He said not looking at the person in front of him)

Naruto: give me the card for the 600th floor. (He said not wanting to deal with this)

Security guard: there's only 102 floors sir.(he said looking up at Naruto)

Naruto not wanting to deal with this summoned a chidori and threw it by the guard's ear making the mural behind him start to crack and explode at the top. The security guard fell on the floor in fear at him being killed by this boy who's holding lightning in his hand.

Naruto: give me the card now.(he said calmly while holding his hand out with a bored expression on his face)

The guard then shakily pulled it out of his pocket and hand it to him before passing out.

Naruto: weak. (He said before walking to the elevator and inserting the card in the security slot)

The elevator then started to go up super fast with Naruto not really feeling anything with his arms crossed. The elevator then stopped and opened up. When he walked out he saw Mount Olympus in all its glory.

He then started walking with his hands in his pockets

He then started walking with his hands in his pockets. The female Nymphs, Demigoddess, godlings, minor goddess's started to blush madly when they saw him walking to the throne room. The men were terrified as he just Killed An Olympian God 5 minutes ago. Naruto was ignoring there reactions to him as he was looking around Olympus in boredom. He then arrived to the throne room.

Naruto walked in and was met with all the Olympians sitting on there thrones. The Olympians were in a uproar as Ares had just died and were trying to figure out on what to do as this had never happened before. The first to notice him was hestia who looked surprised that he was here.

Zeus looked down as he heard Hestia's gasp and saw the boy who killed his son. He then raised his hand which caught the gods attention.

Zeus: you!! (He said pointing at Naruto who looked bored)