Chapter 4: King of heroes vs Jerkules

A few  days later After mating Tiamat and Naruto was Making his way towards where he sensed Annabeth, Grover and the Idiot. He pushing open the door, to the restaurant blinked finding the three sitting across from Ares. He couldn't help but let a pleased smirk appear on his face spotting this. He walking past the waitress, leaned on the seat Ares was in.

Ares saw him and snarled at the boy who made him lose his Favorite lover and toy.

Ares: What are you doing here you little shit?!(he said snarling like the dog he is

Ares: What are you doing here you little shit?!(he said snarling like the dog he is.)

Naruto: Why I'm here to check on bookworm as i sensed she was in trouble. Though instead I find the wannabe war God sitting across from her.(he said while smirking at Ares snarling face.)

Ares: Who you calling a wannabe?! (He said now standing up and staring down at Naruto with his red eyes being shown through the glasses)

Naruto: Obviously the terminator reject right in front of me. (He said still smirking at Ares now turning red with anger and fury at this brat making fun of him The god of war!!)

Ares then stormed out of the diner like a baby while Naruto was laughing at his plight before sitting where he was.

Naruto: I love taunting people. (He said now getting back to his regular demeanor.) Excuse me mam I like to order some grub bring it to me please. (He said now acting like a king with the waitress blushing and going to do that.)

Naruto: So what did the Wimpy War ask you to get? (He asked curious on why Ares would tell them to.)

Annabeth: You should stop taunting him like that Naruto, he could kill you. (She said worried for his safety.)

Naruto: Greater beings have tried and failed to kill me babe. I've absorbed three of them. (He said surprising her that he's fought beings greater than the gods and won. She then thought about it and realized that Ten tails and Madara were two he absorbed. Who's the Third one?)

Naruto: Besides only people who fear him respect him. (He said while drinking some coffee.)

Annabeth: I guess that makes sense. Anyway we're going to a water park to get Ares shield as He left it behind. In exchange we get a ride to the west.(she said giving him the details while he got A plate of food and devoured it In 30 seconds. After finishing he gave the lady a tip of 400$.)

Naruto: Cool. It's probably a trap since he could just do it himself. Why would he care about you proving yourself when he could just trick you. I have to go as I have things to do(he said with sarcasm on his voice before leaving as he felt someone teleporting in nearby.)

He then walked out of the diner and saw two figures in the distance. The figures saw him and proceeded to bow at his feet. He then looked at them With a gaze of not a man but a King.

Naruto: tell me why you two are here?! You have something to report my loyal subjects. (He said to the now blushing duo.)

???: master we're here to report that your company Caspule Corp has bought Amazon for 10 billion and Disney for 200 billion, Barely a dent in our finances. The media are still dealing from your brilliant display of power over making another moon. You have the business and entertainment world at your feet. (She said praising him at his feat of business superiority over them.)