Chapter 5: Destruction vs war

A little while later and Naruto was sitting on a beach waiting for his bae, idiot and Grover to arrive. Nyx was in the mansion sleeping with an Agheo expression after the sex ended. His eyes then shifted when Annabeth, Grover and Percy all appeared, with Percy holding the Master Bolt. Naruto wasn't shocked to see him holding it, because he knew that it was in the pack the water boy had gotten from Ares. Naruto had let it proceed mainly because he wanted to kick the God of War ass anyway. He standing up counted down in his head before said God arrived. Sure enough Ares appeared and somehow not noticing him talked to Percy, Annabeth and Grover. He then summoned a boar to attack the three. Naruto stomping his foot created a huge hand of sand and crushed the boar before it could even move. Suddenly all eyes turned to him.

Naruto: So the wannabe god and the cry baby titan have teamed up. Can't say I wasn't expecting it. (He said with a smirk)

Ares: Shut up you bastard! I've been waiting to kill you after you made Aphrodite leave me and injured my brother! Your dead meat. (He said before pulling his sword out)

Naruto: Come at me you rabid dog! (He said smirking and removing his shirt)

Ares roaring charged at Naruto who let the Rinnegan and EMS bleed into his left and right eye respectively. He dashing towards Ares, clashed fist with him, sending a powerful shockwave across the beach. Ares swinging with the sword in his other hand, growled when Naruto countered it with Madara's Gunbai. This made a metal clang ring out.

Naruto: perhaps you can make my heart start pumping and give a good fight or Zeus will be losing his son. (He said with blood thirsty smirk)

Ares growling tried to force Naruto to move, but Naruto didn't budge. Naruto shocking Ares and making the watching gasp, literally grew two arms and hands out of his body

Naruto: Shoton; Crystal Encampment Wall!

Eyes nearly popped out of sockets when a huge wall of crystal literally formed in front of Annabeth, Grover and Percy

Eyes nearly popped out of sockets when a huge wall of crystal literally formed in front of Annabeth, Grover and Percy. Ares hit the crystal but was dumbfounded when the damage simply repaired itself. Ares then got frustrated and roared at the wall shattering it as a result.

Once this was done Naruto jumped back and used a technique he made himself.

Naruto: Water/Lightning/Fire style; XYZ Dragon Jutsu!

He then unleashed a absolutely gigantic dragon that ripped up the very ground around it and made the very air tremble as it barreled towards Ares. Ares rolling to the left watched as the dragon soared out over the ocean and exploded into a bright light. He snarling charged towards Naruto with his sword once again. Naruto laughing swung with his gunbai and actually managed to knock the sword out of Ares hands. Naruto laughing jumped into the air and caught the sword he had just knocked out of Ares hand with his third hand. He then turned his fourth arm into a cannon.

Naruto: Take this Old Yeller! Fire Style; Flight of the Blazing Dragon Jutsu!(he said while smirking at Ares face)

He then unleashed an unholy torrent of flames from his mouth that literally turned all of the sand it touched into glass. Ares with wide eyes tried to dodge this attack, but was hit directly in his chest. This caused the God of War to cry out in pure pain. Naruto ending the jutsu, dashed forward and slammed his gunbai into Ares side. He once Ares bent over from the force of the attack kicked the god of war in the face making the man lean back. Naruto of course used this opportunity to slash the man across the face with his own sword. Ares screamed in pain as his Ichor actually spilled into his eyes. Naruto kicking the man laughed as he landed in the ocean. He then summoned his Susanoo in its Humanoid form.