Chapter 3: The King Meets his Mom

About three days later and Naruto was really starting to get bored as he had slaughtered over a thousand monsters, including the damn lion, who's pelt he had wrapped around his shoulders. He also got banned from casinos in North America due to him and Tsunade bankrupting over 80% of them.

Right now he was eating some pork after killing The Kalydonian Boar who was sent by Artemis to test this man and see if he was like the rest of them and sage to assume he wasn't.

Naruto: It seems as though I finally have the attention of the gods. Sadly It's only the moron Ares.(he said dissatisfied at having the coward of a gods attention.)

Tsunade: God of War my ass. If you were to ever face him in battle you'd wipe the floor with him, even with you wearing about 500 resistance seals.(she said actually confident he could beat him.)

Naruto: You know Tsunade you really are the wife I've never had. Perhaps one of these days I'll just go ahead and propose to you.(he said to the now profusely happy Sannin who hid it not very well.)

Tsunade: Really!! I mean whatever.(she said looking away.)

He was about to laugh when he sensed something heading his way.

He turning his head blinked spotting a huge creature with the head of a lion, goat and with it's tail actually being a snake.

(Ignore Bellerophon and Pegasus.)

Naruto: The Chimera eh I hope it could handle the Sannin.(he said letting Tsunade Do the work as he wanted to see how far her strength could go against the She monster choosing to ignore the very high power signature(low to him.) watching him from not far away.)

Five minutes they were both walking away with the beast burning in Amaterasu flame after being killed by the Slug queen.

They were walking by a tree when he sensed his
Hirashin tag going crazy on Annabeth.

He then placed another one on the tree before teleporting to Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium.

Vanishing in a flash of red, he appeared just in time, to be shown Medusa's eyes.