six - her imperfections.

tw; panic attack

-

slow, and small steps. 

mina has been trying to hold onto herself again and again ever since she arrived at school. felt like this is the first time her being here all over again. after the incident of where jimin almost found out she hasn't been eating for month, she felt like loosing hope.

the only reason she's here, walking around in school because her mother forced her to. refuses to let her being hospitalized again. she stops herself, stopping by leaning herself against the wall barely can hold on anymore.

it's hard to breath. her hands were shaking like there's no tomorrow. she felt like her whole body had anymore skulls, all shaky and getting weaker.

it's not like she, herself also wanted to be hospitalized for months long but if that's the only way could help her from keep having a hard time breathing and always felt like fainting then, she would prefer be there.

people would definitely judges her if she fainted her. overall, this is her first trying going out from her classroom to the girls restroom on lunch time. 

she felt like throwing up. 

probably the cause of after the event where she had to shoves a food in her mouth that taste like a slimy, sticky and felt like eating up her whole anxiety up.

her head has started to spinning when she starts to notice students were walking by. slowly getting blurry, felt like dying all over again. she hated this. she never asked for this. she never even wanted this.

if she ever get to control how her feelings and emotion are, she wouldn't be struggling as she is now. forcing herself to stop, and catching her breath but failed every time she panicked.

"woah, are you okay?" she started to hear someone slowly starts to approaching. 

please, go away. she begged, eventually falls on the floor without warning; eyes tight close. can barely open her eyes nor even looks up. she feels like everyone is standing like a circle, judging her. 

she hated this.

she can't bring herself to hear what's the other saying to her. just leave me alone, please. her heart started to get weak, leaving her shaking her head with force as a small hints before her mind fully went blank.

feeling like nothing, all over again. but now, the whole students sees her.

//an; i'm really bad at writing this kind of stuff but, i think give it a small shot doesn't hurt. also, if you're not comfortable with these kind of plot, please leave. don't push yourself to read, enjoy <3//