eight - new feelings.

it's been two months after mina's nightmare keep haunting her down. now, she's actually trying to get better. she knows that, trying to help her own self without therapy could be hard but, hey. her only friend; park jimin is much more helpful that expensive therapy.

mina sat down on her counter bench, actually trying to eat something. she's been learning the phase of, "i deserve this." for two moths and now, she's breathing well, getting better than ever.

she eat a spoon of porridge that her mother delivery for her since she's 'sick'. not very serious disease, she's just been craving for it. jimin also had been checking up on her multiple time. sometimes would goes to her house whenever she refuses to eat.

she does feels kind of bad of keep making him worry for her, over and over again but he always scolds her when she have that such of thoughts in her mind since he's sincerely wanted to help her get out from her darkness.

suddenly, her phone rings. she takes out her phone before letting out a small smile and another spoon of her porridge.

park jimin is calling..

"hello?" she answered as soon as she pick up. she could her some noises from the phone so, she decides to wait.

random noises keeps going that makes mina pull her phone away, and stares at the contact for a second. "mina?"

"jimin!" she answer, a little tone of happiness lit up as she hears jimin's voice. then, his small groans come out, "took you so long to answer! have you eat something?"

mina giggles, "i'm sorry. and yes, i'm currently eating."

"don't apologize. what kind of food you're having?" he ask, randomly being breathless. mina starts to feel curious, "don't worry, jimin. i'm actually eating."

"what about you? why do you sounds so breathless?" she adds, receiving another silence. she took the chance to take another scoop of her porridge. or maybe twice.

then, she hears him groans. "ugh, my mum set me on a date. now, i had to dress up and go." he finally say. she can state that he's feeling nervous as he reveals the truth to her.

"wait really? do i know her? or him?" she jokes, actually interested. her smile went wide as she hears him laughing on the other side, "you idiot, it's a girl."

she went silence for a second. what the hell? she shakes her head, she should be happy for him instead of feeling, like this. or whatever these feelings is. mina's heart complaints as she fakes a laugh.

"are you nervous?"

jimin let out an breath, "a little. it could go wrong. you know that i'm bad at these kind of stuffs." he explains, letting mina nods and eat up her porridge.

while jimin, on the other side smile silently at small noises of her eating. he's now feels lot better, knowing that at least she's eating and sounds lots more happier.

"you know, if it ever go wrong text me." mina say, making jimin frowns. "why?"

"i'll facetime you, and help you get out of the situation. how's that sound?" mina adds, casually walk to her sink with her bowl on the other hand, waiting for his answer.

jimin chuckles at her little big brain, "hey that's actually cool. i don't have to looked rude if i needed to leave."

mina smile at him agreeing, "alright. goodluck, jimin."

"oh, don't say that." he nervously said, making mina felt a little bit down. she ignored the feelings with a smile, "why? you might comeback with a girlfriend~" she teases.

receiving another soft chuckles from jimin, "whatever mina. I'm gonna hang up, bye!"

the two hung up. mina sighed as she walked to her couch and threw herself. feeling, a bit down. but why? why is she feeling so down about it. didn't she just sounds so happy when jimin called her?

she stared up at the ceiling, getting lost in her little world. there's no way. mina tries to push away those feelings, refusing to let it take over.

is this jealousy?

//an; two more to go!//