Chapter 15 - Decisions

The next day Noah picked me up and we drove up towards the mountains and my favourite hiking trail. Knowing the chat we were about to have was going to be a serious one when it came to what exactly 'us' was, the car ride was relatively quiet. 

I followed his footing up the hiking trail, humming tunes to myself as we went. Some light conversation went on, but both of us saving our thoughts for the top of our climb. 

We reached the top 40 minutes later and sat down on two large rocks that lay on the top of the mountain edge. 

"I like you Noah. But I am scared. I am scared of getting hurt, I am scared of what my brothers will think and most of all I am scared about falling insanely in love with you and you not wanting me anymore because of it" I said whilst nervously twiddling my fingers

"I'll be real with you Harper, this is new to me too. I have never really been a guy for relationships. But my old ways were getting tiring and when I saw you watching me in the pool on that first day, I knew it was someone giving me a sign. You and I were meant to be. Is it going to be easy? No probably not. Am I going to promise that I won't mess up? You know I can't do that. But will I try and be the best person I can be and treat you like the princess you deserve to be? absolutely"

Noah looked at me. I looked at Noah. I laughed

I am not sure why, but I kept laughing, just not knowing what to say. He joined me laughing eventually. 

"This seems silly right?" he asked rubbing the back of his head

"I like you, you like me. Today that is all that matters" he said confidently "We can deal with your brothers another time. Besides, I think I have them wrapped around my little finger now. I have treated their little sister well, and I have tried proving myself to them. Hopefully now they will just be happy that we are happy" Noah continued

"I am not sure its going to be that easy though" I said being sure of it and holding my head to the floor 

"I want to be with you okay, I want to give us a go. I really like you Harps" I kept my head down still not convinced "Hey, look at me foxy" Noah said pulling my head up so my eyes could meet his "We can cross that bridge when it comes to it. Don't worry about it" he paused reassuring me "But for now, there is one thing left to do...."

"and what is that?" I asked

"I need to kiss you of course" Noah replied winking at me. Lowering his lips to meet mine and then smashing them onto me. 

Kissing Noah felt like flying. Riding way up high on a fair ground ride eating the yummiest candy floss in the world. 

I think we were going to be alright. But only once we had told my brothers.

Have you read my NEW BOOK? Be sure to check it out over on my profile "Bad Boy, Brothers, Little Sister" - lots of cuteness and smut!