Chapter 13 - Mila

"Im going to take you to meet my family after school" declared Noah as soon as a saw him at school on Monday

"Are you?" I asked nervous and excited. What if his parents didn't like me. What if Mila thought I wasn't cool enough to date her big brother?

"Harper" He started... "I really like you. I think you are really special, and my family with think the same. They will love you Foxy I promise"

By now the word of the schools bad boy liking  me had got around. Walking through the school corridors there were whispers and stares. 

"Do you think her brothers know?" 

"Why haven't Harpers brothers killed him yet?"

"How is he allowed to go out with her?"

Noah heard. "God your brothers have earnt themselves a bit of a reputation round here haven't they!" He chuckled

"Urghh yes. Im just glad they're more relaxed around you now. Lets just not mess this up" I said smiling up at him 

"Never Foxy" He replied smirking

----------------------------------------------------

Later that evening Noah came to collect me from my house. My brothers seemed alright about me going out with Noah again. Maybe Noah being friends with them helped. I was still nervous to get his parents approval. I wore my favourite white skirt and floral top, with some tan sandals. My mums favourite bracelet sat on my wrist, I only wore it for special occasions, and tonight I wanted my mums support and love more than ever. 

We pulled up at a quaint little house. I didn't peg the badboy to grow up in a house with a perfect white picket fence, and beautiful flowers filling the front garden but I guess I was wrong. I've only known Noah a week, but he sure was full of surprises.

"Mum, We're here!" called Noah walking in the front door

A beautiful lady in her late thirties walked out. 

"Harper darling, it's so nice to finally meet you. Noah has been talking about you since his first day of school" she chuckled. "I'm Lacey, welcome to my home!" she said greeting me with a hug

Noahs dad Bill, greeted me next. A tall, handsome man, the spitting image of Noah. 

"And I'm Mila" said a young girl walking out from behind her dad. She held out her hand for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you Mila, I am Harper. How are you?"

"I like your skirt" she started, ignoring my question "You're very pretty Harper"

"So are you Mila" I chuckled back

She was very cute, dressed in a big pink tutu with a matching sparkly top. Her blonde hair pulled back into bunches that sat on the top of her head. 

"Alright Mila" Noah said "Leave Harper alone now, Im going to give her a tour of the house before dinner"

Noah led the way as his mum called out that dinner would be ready in 15 minutes. After seeing the rest of the house, We entered Noah's bedroom and sat down on his window seat.

"Sorry about Mila, she's very full on for a 5 year old!" he laughed 

"She's adorable" I replied 

"If you still think that at the end of dinner you can keep her" he chuckled 

"Noah, Harper DINNER!" Noah's mum Lacey called from the kitchen