Chapter 3 - Foxy

"So darling" he said a few minutes after our biology teacher had set us work to do "You never did tell me your name"

"Harper" I muttered

"What was that" he said

"HARPER!" I basically yelled. This guy made me feel weird. Like one minute I hated his guts and the next I was all giddy and embarrassed by him. He truly was beautiful.

"Harper Grace Fox" I said this time a little bit more calmly

"Foxy. Hmm I like it" he said patting my head

"Excuse me, WHAT did you just call me"

"Foxy, I'm going to call you Foxy" he snickered to himself

"Fine then" I replied "I will call you my squishy  and you shall be mine and you will be my squishy" I said giggling the whole time

"OMG I love finding Nemo" he squealed

I just sat there stunned not knowing what to say.

"You two" shouted our Biology teacher staring at us "Get out my class. You do not disrupt my lesson like that. I will see you in detention after school"

"Shit" I said to myself "My brothers are going to kill me" I began to pack up my things

"Miss Fox" she yelled again "2 evenings detentions"

With that I ran out the class room with Noah close behind. I didn't know what to do or where to go. This was my first ever detention and first time being sent out. I wasn't even scared of detention, I was scared of getting into shit with my brothers. Particularly Jake. The eldest and the strictest. I found a bench and sat down facing the football field. Some younger years were playing football.

"You are a fiesty Foxy" said Noah sitting down next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I said half annoyed

"We got sent out remember!"

"No shit", I replied stating the obvious

"I have to stay with you know, make sure you don't get into anymore trouble" he giggled

"Hey"  I said and slapped him playfully " you got into trouble too. You're a bad squishy" I laughed.

"So your brothers" he began "Why are they going to kill you?" He questioned

I began giving him a brief background of my brothers. "Jake (25), Liam (21) and Toby (19) have looked after me for years. They've always been there you know. I've always been at school with them too until last year when Toby graduated. He would constantly check up on me, in-fact they all did. But Toby would drop in on my classes, or interrupt my lunch break with friends. Now today, my first day at school without any of them and I'm already in trouble. And it's all your fault" I remembered and started to walk off. I had just met this guy and I had almost told him my entire life story already. He was the reason I was talking in the first place.

Luckily the bell went signalling lunch time, and I went off to find Megs.

I didn't see Noah again until the end of the day. At detention....