Chapter 1 - First day of Westfield High without my 3 brothers...

"Harps"
"Harper"
"HARPER" yells someone through my bedroom door

"What" I mumbled back, still half asleep

"Harper Grace Fox, it's the first day back to school and you are late. It's already 8.05, get the fuck up" said my 24 year old brother Jake, he was the eldest

I groggily looked at my alarm clock. "SHIT" I screamed, probably a bit too loudly.

"Harper Grace, do not swear" shouted my brother back through the door

"But you did Jake..." I replied

"Because I'm allowed too" I groaned "Now hurry up, you've got 15 minutes to get sorted if you want me to take you. If you're not ready then you're walking. Remember this is your first year at Westfield high alone Harps. We won't be there to take you and protect you every day" said Jake worryingly

"Okay okay" I said back. Secretly I was excited I wouldn't have any of my brothers looking over my shoulder this year. My youngest brother Toby just graduated and I had one year left by myself before I started college. Yippeee !

I took me 12 minutes and 30 seconds to get ready this morning. I wanted to impress. Now my brothers weren't looking over my shoulder every 5 minutes I could actually try and talk to some boys today, I had a few in mind.

I put on my white denim shorts with a lace white flower crop top. (Picture below) I paired it with some baby blue converses and a white flower head band.

 (Picture below) I paired it with some baby blue converses and a white flower head band

"Harper?" my brother Toby called up the stairs.

"Geez I'm ready, chill out" I replied running downstairs and out the door. My brother handing my a cereal bar and my lunch on the way. "Thanks bro" I said and kissed him on the cheek and made my way to Jake's car.

I climbed in and saw all of my brothers strapping in to take me too school. "Ugh this is so embarrassing" I groaned to no one in particular. "Why do you all have to come?

"Aww because we love you Harps" said Liam next to me In the back seat. Liam was 21 and was training to be a doctor. He was the cleverest one of us siblings, my parents would be proud. Jake started to drive.

My parents. *sigh* my parents.

I wish they were here for my last year of high school. They left us about 5 years ago. But that's a story for another time.

"Almost there Harps" said Toby from the front
"How do you feel about your first year at school without me?"

"Oh I'm so sad" I replied incredibly sarcastically "I'll be good, I promise"

I honestly couldn't wait to be alone. This was my first year of school ever without at least one of them.

"No boys, no alcohol, no drugs, no sleepovers, no detentions Harper, I mean it." Said my eldest brother Jake.

"That's rich coming from you Jakey" I snorted

"Just because us boys got in trouble doesn't mean you have to Harps. It'll ruin your chances in getting into a good college next year"

"Yeah yeah" I replied not really caring

We arrived at my school, Westfield high and immediately I saw my best friend Megan. "There's Megs" I shouted and jumped out the car "Bye boys" I yelled as I ran off

A series of byes and good luck and be goods then echoed behind me as I continued to walk off.

This is it ! I was going to make this year the best year of school every. Me and Megs were going to rule Westfield this year. Sorry bros, NOT!