Hospital finds out

Okay I'm trying the one shot thing.

Alex was just going about his normal shift when he gets paged to the pit for a peds consult. However when he got to the patient his worst nightmare came true. There sat his 3 year old daughter with wires hooked up to her and Grey and Bailey checking her out. A women he knew as Mrs Alexander who was driving herself, her husband, her daughter Ava and Brooklyn Karev to a gymnastics practice the girls had came running up to her with tears streaming down her face.
"Alex,Alex I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry we were just driving and this car came right at us and we tried to serve and..."
She cut herself off with her own tears as she struggled to keep herself together.
Alex grabbed her arms and turned her to face him so she could hopefully calm down.
"It's okay,who's hurt"
Her breathing started to calm down and she was able to think more clearly.
"It's the girls mainly,the car ran into the back of ours."
"Okay, you go see Ava i need to see Brooklyn."
The woman understood and quickly moved to a nearby bed with a little girl laying on it.
Alex started to finally make his way to his daughter when he heard the conversation in front of him.
"Okay,sweetie what's your name." Bailey questioned.
"Brooklyn!" The little girl was still somewhat happy even while being in a hospital bed.
"Okay do you know where your Mommy and Daddy are?"
"My mommy is dead and my daddy works here"
"Oh,"she was a little surprised that she was so blunt talking about her mom but carried on anyways,",what's your dads name."
"Alex karev!" She stated proudly,she knew that her dad saved lives and happily boasted about it whenever she got the chance.
A second after she said that,the doctor himself arrived at the small girls bedside.
Meredith and Miranda both looked at each other with shocked eyes before turning them to the older Karev.
"Are you okay, what happened?"
He questioned his daughter ignoring the shocked doctors.
"Hi daddyyy, I'm okay my arm just hurts"
She said while pointing to said arm.
"How is she?" He asked the two confused doctors.
"Karev, you have a daughter?"
"Alex! What"
He ignored them and repeated his question til he finally got an answer.
"She's okay,she has a fracture in her arm but she'll be able to go home in a few hours."
"Okay,thank you."
He ignored any other questions targeted at him and just focused on his daughter til he was paged again and he remembered that he was at work.
"Okay I have to go but I'll be back soon princess."
"Okay bye daddy" she said waving at him while he walked away.