Brooklyn sees the hospital

It's been a couple weeks since the news got out that Karev had a daughter and ever since he's been getting many questions about her everyday. They usually consist of:
"Why didn't you tell us?"
"How did this happen?"
"How did you keep this such a secret?"
But mainly "When can we meet her properly?"
A lot of the doctors got to speak to her for a few short sections but didn't get to full on meet her. His daughter was the same,always talking about how nice they were and how she wanted to meet these new found friends again.
Alex had been waiting for Brooklyn's injuries (that thankfully weren't that bad) to get better before bombarding her with the chaos that was to ensue if he got her wrapped into the Seattle Grace world.

A/N- this is probably early seasons so defo pre grey sloan memorial.

But today was the day that Alex would take his daughter to the hospital to show her around and meet his friends.

Alex didn't actually have to work today as if he brought her on his working day he wouldn't be able to spend any time together.
When he arrived at the hospital he was slightly nervous but could see how excited his little girl was and just wanted to get it over with.

"Okay, you ready princess?" He asked as he unbuckled her from her car seat.
"Yesssss!" She screamed happily.
He just smiled at her and held her hand as they started walking through the car park.

He walked though the hospital and into the direction of the OR board to see if he could locate any of his friends. When he looked he saw that only Dr Burke and other doctors he hadn't worked with were in surgery.

A/N-we hate Preston Burke and Isaiah Washington.

He picked up his daughter and started making his way to the ER with her face pressed into his chest just in case there were any bad injuries he didn't want her seeing.

When he arrived the first person he saw as George O'Malley and decided to introduce him to his daughter as he acted like a child himself sometimes.

"O'Malley!"he shouted at the currently free doctor to get his attention. George turned around when he heard the shout and started making his way to the daddy-daughter duo.
"Karev? What's up, why are you here?"
"Just came by to properly introduce Brooklyn to everyone."
"Oh well it's nice to meet you brooklyn." He smiled waving to the little girl.
"Hiii my daddy said your called something like 07."
"It's 007 sweetheart" Alex explained while laughing down at her daughter.
George looked unimpressed and walked away after a couple seconds leaving the karev duo to go find someone else to speak too.

"Let's go find yang or meredith then okay." The little girl just beamed at her dad.
They came across the both of them in the outside seating area eating lunch and sat himself on one of the spare chairs with his daughter in his lap.
"Alex what are you doing here today? Is something wrong with Brooklyn?" Meredith asked with worry in her voice.
"No, Brooklyn just wanted to meet everyone so I thought I would bring her in and introduce her to everyone."
"Hii I'm Brooklyn nice to meet youuu!" She exclaimed happily.
Meredith and yang physically awwed at the little girl.
"Oh look evils spawns angel spawn"
Alex looked at christina slightly amused and chuckled.
They continued talking for abit before they had to go back to work and alex decided to try and find Bailey before he left which was gonna be soon as all this talking was tiring out the young girl.
He found her near the daycare centre probably meaning she had just visited her son and Dr Shepard was also with her talking her ear off about who knows what.
"Hey guys."
"Karev what are you doing here today?" Bailey asked before getting sight of the small girl cuddled in her fathers arms.
"Was just introducing Brooklyn to some people and thought she could meet you."
Dr Shepard left for a consult but not before waving and making faces at Brooklyn making he giggle.
"Well she is adorable we should definitely get her and tuck on a play date soon but you should probably get her and yourself to bed. You have work tomorrow."She said after a bit of talking.
"Okay well say goodbye Brooklyn."
"Bye-bye dr B." She said waving at her.
Dr Bailey just waved back and smiled.

When they got home Brooklyn fell asleep very quickly in her dads bed so he got in aswell and cuddled until he fell asleep a few minutes later.