Baby sitting part 1,

Alex and Brooklyn were just at home watching tv when Alex got a call from dr. Bailey. He slowly got off of the couch making sure Brooklyn keeps her attention on the tv so he could be undisturbed while on the phone.
"Karev, you need to come in Theres a Peds case that needs surgery immediately ."
"What?no I can't it's my day off and I have no one to watch Brooklyn"

A/n i know she could probably go to daycare but it wouldn't really fit this plot and also Ik there's other doctors but whatever

"I'm sorry but you need to come in now! Find someone" Alex went to reply but before he could she hung up.
Alex just sighed while leaning against the kitchen wall trying to stay calm before putting on his "happy dad" face and going back into the living room.
"Okay,Brooklyn we are gonna go on a trip to the hospital and see some friends okay?"
Brooklyn,who stopped paying attention to the tv and jumped of the sofa, running towards her dad screamed "YAY! Can we see Miranda and meredith and Christina and Geo-"
Alex decided that this conversation would continue until she ran out of names so he should probably stop her now
"Yes,okay let dad just get ready you finish watching tv okay?"
"Okay daddy" Brooklyn happily replied and going back to the tv screen where spongebob was still loudly playing.
Alex just loudly sighed before going upstairs to get ready.

Time skip wooooo and wooo teleporting to the hospital

When Alex finally got to the hospital he got Brooklyn out of her car seat and started to really think about what he could do with her.
I wonder if someone could watch her for me he thought.
"Okay so Brooklyn,daddy needs to work so we are gonna find some friends to play with you while I'm gone okay"
Brooklyn,being only half awake after having a nap in the car,just nodded and started to drift off again.
When he got into the hospital he decided that the best place to find someone not busy was the on call rooms and he just hopes to god that he doesn't walk in on anything else.
After checking a few rooms he sees Nico and Levi emerging from one.

Yes they are modern time characters but this could be cute

Alex just decides to ignore the activity they were obviously just doing and decided they were his best bet.
"Kim, Schmidt come here!"
They both flinched at the sudden noise and looked at each other with a very worried look
before eventually walking towards the older doctor with his young daughter in a stroller next to him.
"Uhm, yes dr karev, what do you need?" Nico hesitantly asked as it was obvious Levi wouldn't be the first to speak.
"Okay I'm sorry to put this on you but can you guys please look after Brooklyn while I'm in surgery"
"Uhmmm" nico looked nervous to agree but surprisingly Levi seemed happy too.
"Of course we can't watch her can't we Nico"
He said nudging him as if to try and make him agree. Nico just nods to say sure even though he still looks very confused.
"Okay thank you soo much, here's all of her things that she will need and I will try and be done in about two hours"
Alex hands over her bag of necessities containing food and her favourite toy and pushes the stroller further towards them.
Alex leans down to say a quick goodbye to Brooklyn but doesn't get much of a results as she is basically still asleep.
After Alex has turned down the corner of the hallway and officially out of site Nico turns to Levi with a very confused look.
"Levi why would you agree to that we have never looked after a kid before."
"Look it can't be that hard and we need some practice"
"Practice for what?" Nico was definitely confused now as he didn't think Levi had any interest in paediatrics.
"For when we had kids" Nico couldn't help the blush that come on his cheeks when he learnt about how Levi thought about their futures.
At this point brooklyn was more awake and straying to fuss in her stroller interrupting the moment the couple was having.
"Hi Brooklyn. I'm Nico and this is Levi, we are your dads friends so we will look after you for a bit while he's at work okay" Nico said talking control and pointing at Levi it introduce him.
Brooklyn nods and shyly waves as she suddenly turned shy at the introduction of new people. Levi laughs and waves back before deciding that they should probably move away form the middle of the hall.
"Okay Brooklyn how about we get you out of this and do something more interesting?" Already leaning over to undo the buckle and pull her out of the stroller she was in.
"Okayy" Brooklyn replies, grabbing nicos had and pulling to show she wanted him to pick her up. Nico smiled softly at the small action and pulled her up into his arms.
Levi coos at the sight of nico with a small kid and started to picture their future even more. He pushed the now abandoned stroller into the on call room they had previously been in and started leading the other two away and towards the cafeteria.
"So are you hungry Brooklyn?"
"Yes and I want......that!" Brooklyn decided after looking over the snacks on the table in front of them and landing on a chocolate muffin
"Okay let's go sit down" Nico said,grabbing the chosen food and picking one of the many empty tables as a lot of the doctors were busy in surgery.
They settled down in their seats and chatted mindlessly about random things and ate a few snacks until dr Bailey came into the cafeteria and decided to join them
"Is that a little Brooklyn Karev i see over there"
Brooklyn immediately turned to find the source of the familiar sound. When she saw Miranda she immediately ran up to her and jumped into her arms.
"Hiiiii, I missed youu!"
"Awh i missed you too, are you having fun with dr Kim and dr Schmidt"
"We've just been eating and hanging around in here while we wait for dr karev" Levi replies for her. Bailey just nods at the replay and starts tickling the young girl in her arms making her scream in laughter.

I literally have no ideas for this book so help a girl out