everyone finds out

I just realised I was setting this on intern setting but he wouldn't of got paged for peds cases then😭😭so I'm changing it to that he just got paged to help when the car crash victims came in.

As soon as Alex left to go to the trauma he had been paged to he knew that everything would change. His biggest secret had just been exposed to his friend/co-worker and his boss which meant that everyone would find out soon enough.
When he reached the trauma patient he realised that is was Ava,his daughters friend, with her parents standing near by and Christina Yang and Derek Shepard working on her.
"Finally Karev ,where have you been?" Dr.Shepard asked when he finally arrived.
"Oh,um, sorry was with another patient."
"It's fine, just start doing a work up on her she seems relatively good."
But before Alex could reply Mrs.Alexander came running to Alex again.
"Alex,I'm so so sorry. Brooklyn is okay right?"
This made Christina and Derek look each other confused before looking back at Alex and the woman.
"It's okay, everything's fine. Brooklyn is fine and so is Ava."
The woman let out a huge breath before hugging the young doctor.
Christina,getting more and more confused,finally asked the question that scared Alex.
"I'm sorry miss, how do you know eachother?"
Karev just have her a pointed glare at this.
"Our daughters are best friends and i was driving them both to their gymnastics practice when the crash happened." She explained while still crying.
This left both doctors shocked as he had never mentioned anything about having a daughter or even seemed like the dad type. Karev, seeing the shocked looks on their faces, just gave them a look that said he would explain later.

Ava was soon cleared of any major injuries and just had a broken leg and some cuts and bruises. After she was done getting a cast Alex walked away from the patient ,and the two doctors that were still wanting to ask him more questions, and walked into an on call room to think. He locked the door,layed on the bed and just stared at the ceiling. He didn't know what to do. It was out. Everyone was gonna know that Alex Karev had a daughter. It's not like he was ashamed of his daughter as he loved her with all his heart but he still didn't want everyone to know about it. His whole family thought he was irresponsible to have a child that young and as a doctor he couldn't be irresponsible so he didn't tell anyone so they wouldn't think that. And he acted very different at work like flirting with everyone and being mean. He didn't want people to think he was a bad dad. The young Karev was at crossroad. He really wanted to go and see his daughter who was still in the hospital but he knew he would just get bombarded with questions as soon as he was seen. Until he had an idea.

He decided to go to the lobby. He walked through the longest way to get there so that many doctors and nurses that had heard the news started swarming him to ask questions. The doctor just ignored them though and let them follow him as he led them into the lobby where he then motioned for them to stop as he climbed up the stairs. The questions never stopped though.
"STOP!"
Everyone stopped immediately and just stared at him confused. Some of the people in the crowd included: Meredith Grey,Izzie Stevens,Christina Yang,George O'Malley, Derek Shepard,Mark Sloan,Addison Montgomery, Preston Burke and even Miranda Bailey and Richard Webber.

A/N- I feel like half of those wouldn't actually like follow him around and question him but it's easier to just write that he told them all at the same time sooooo

"Okay, I have a daughter called Brooklyn Karev she's 3 years old and my entire world and I don't care about anything you all have to say about it, okay?"
Before anyone could reply he ran up the stairs and made his way to the peds unit where his daughter lay
"Hi Daddy"
"Hi princess, you feeling okay?"
"Yes, and I was talking to a nice lady names meredith who said she was your friend."
This surprised him a little bit.
"Oh really?"
"Yeah, anyways I'm tired, night daddy,"
"Night baby."
He kissed her forehead before starting to make his way out of Peds where he would have to face everyone.