horror ranboo concept thing (not a oneshot)

so a friend of mine and i were talking about how one of their oc's was almost a cannibal thanks to this song (LISTEN TO IT ITS SO GOOD) and other things so that lead into talk about like gore/horror dreamsmp

so yeah enjoy it! my friend thought it was gross and kind of scary so glad that i got that reaction
BASED ON THIS PIECE BY @paprika ON TWITTER

so yeah enjoy it! my friend thought it was gross and kind of scary so glad that i got that reactionBASED ON THIS PIECE BY @paprika ON TWITTER

also tw for mentioned corpses, blood, gore, etc

a 'thud' sound wakes michael from his usual slumber, a little snort leaving the toddler's disoriented body as he rubs his eyes. he didn't get too frazzled because he knew his dad was probably wandering still busy at work or coming to check on him. it was still late, a slight silver of moonlight and night sky peeking out from behind his curtains, but michael wasn't exactly paying attention to that.

his eyes were focused on the red orbs in front of him.

the trapdoor of his room was opened just a crack, all too familiar red eyes staring at him through it. how long had it been since then? a year, two?: long enough that he was already forgetting? but there was no way he could ever forgot those eyes. in shock, he didn't make a single sound as the trap door only opened even more and he finally the same familiar face he had seen for so long before ranboo had died. his hands attempted to pull him forward without a single emotion, scratch marks left behind on michael's wooden bedroom floor from how hard it was for him. in most situations, michael would have obeyed whatever his father would tell him (most likely to run away).
but his dad was not here right now.
"daddy!" michael squeals as he scrambles out of bed and over to his dad, sitting on his hands and knees in front of his dad who's head was peeking up at him: he didn't care that his dad kind of smelled bad or was a little bit skinnier than before, at least he was here. without hesitation, he's rushing his dad down the ladder, passing the portrait of them where they are smiling and healthy above his trapdoor as he moves down with his dad. once on the floor, michael takes ranboo's hand and ushers him to tubbo's room. being a toddler, he doesn't know how else to do except snort and squeal happily while ranboo simply followed as he stared intently at his child.

tubbo sighs softly as he finally sits on his bed, running a hand through his hair before he gazes over at the empty, neatly made side of the bed. it had only been a year since he'd lost ranboo and sure, he'd gotten over it, but it didn't hurt to feel like he had left something of himself behind without knowing it. as he lazily kicks off his shoes and begins to unwind, he hears the familiar sound of hooves on wood. tubbo smiles softly, already knowing that michael had waited for him so he could say good night. pretending not to hear him, he waits patiently for michael to burst in with the same excited smile he always did.
"come on, daddy, you're slow!"
before tubbo can react, the door to his bedroom opens and the smile on his face drops almost instantly. a slightly rotting ranboo has his hand loosely wrapped around michael's, the toddler beaming as he tries to tug him into tubbo's bedroom. "come in, daddy!" he says as he gets behind him and successfully pushes him inside. tubboo slaps a hand over his mouth as he sees the emotionless corpse that used to be his hand standing in front of him, drops of fresh and dry blood dripping down his eyes onto his skin and clothes. "woke up from nap! daddy woke up from nap!" michael squeals once more, the taste of bile on tubbo's tongue as tears start to fall down his cheeks.
"that is not my husband."