final update

hey, there everyone! it's me! again. lol.
it's been almost a year since i last updated and for that, i have an explanation!

i started getting into the dreamsmp in about mid 2019-mid 2020 (the dates are fuzzy) and i can say with all certainty that for the most part, it was such an awesome time. i grew up with minecraft and the content creators that came with it just like most of you did and to be able to go back to my roots during the dark year that was 2020 was such a refreshing feeling. but after awhile, like most things in my life, my interest for it fizzled out.

now, this isn't to say that i have completely and utterly abandoned this fandom. i still keep up with all of the meetups (george, sapnap, quackity, tina meet up :pain:) and i still love to look through fanart and i especially love to continue to build the au's me and my friend have made. but sadly, all of that has sort of become distant to me: i don't actively go looking for things but don't complain when i accidentally bump into new info. and i might be making a big deal out of this for nothing, but i truly didn't want to just let this book die without a word. my writing wouldn't have possibly made it this far if it hadn't been for all of you guys' constant support and votes and reads and comments and for that i am so grateful. this book is the most popular one i have ever written with (as of today) 336K reads. i am still completely shocked everytime i get a new notification and still laugh at every new comment i get but after a while of simply leaving y'all with radio silence, i decided to not continue stringing you all along.

as of today, this book will no longer be updated. as fun as the journey with it was, i simply don't have any more ideas for this book and forcing them doesn't feel right to me or to you all. BUT!!! i don't want to just delete or unpublish my work (that would be such a waste), so this account will stay up for archive purposes! other than that, thank you so much for the unstoppable amount of praise, love, and feedback for my work. wattpad (even with its quirks) has become something of a second home to me and this account only stabilized my ever growing love for it. thank you all for reading and i'll see you in another life. <33

love, gaia!

p.s. follow my completely new account lunchtimegirl !! this account is going to solely be made up of stand alone books (will likely be one chapter long/oneshots lol) and will be multifandom galore! if you enjoyed my writing, you'll find all kinds of stuff there! <3