shenanigans (tommy x reader x tubbo)

the video is just so chaotic and i instantly thought of them lol

a platonic mischief making thing requested by xguiltyxpleasurezx + a kind of spinoff thing from the 'christmas miracle' oneshot!
i hope you all enjoy this! <33

ALSO 9K???? ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS??? AM I GONNA GET 10K BY THE END OF THE YEAR???

"i really should have thought ahead with this causing mischief to cheer you up."
"you really should've." you say with a smirk as you, tubbo, and tommy stand in the middle of what remains of the forest fire the three of you had caused. there's a moment of silence as you all mutually make the unspoken decision to think up something to do. suddenly, you gasp in excitement.
"hide and seek! it'll be so fun because this server is humongous."
"well, the only issue is that we have our gamertags, but i don't see any reason why it's a bad idea." tubbo says, the both of you looking at tommy before he shouts. "yeah, and we get to kill each other when we find each other!" he says to which you and tubbo laugh. the three of you making small talk and starting to rub back to the dreamsmp, everyone else's name tags starting to appear. "should we tell them or, like, join their voice chat?" tubbo says as you all run past them to church prime, some of them following you. "no, it'll be funnier if we don't. so who's it?" you say, stopping right in the walkway leading to it with sapnap, badboyhalo, and niki joining you. "i'll be it because i need to leave in a bit and because i'm the best." tommy says to which you giggle and tubbo chuckles.
"alright, go hide, hurry up while i count to 10. 1, 2,..."
you and tubbo start running as soon as tommy starts counting, laughing as the two of you run in two different directions. niki runs back to everyone else while badboyhalo follows tubbo and sapnap follows you. the two of you stop at a spot and crouch, hoping that gives you an advantage. as the two of you wait, you see a message in the left corner of your screen.

[Sapnap] what the heck are you guys doing
[Tubbo_] we're playing hide and seek :]
[WilburSoot] pog??
[BadBoyHalo] can we play :DD
[your user] you guys can play in a bit lol, we just started

"alright, i'm coming! hide your shit!"
you giggle as you occasionally peek around to see if you can see tommy's name tag from afar, the adrenaline rush almost exactly what you would feel if you weren't playing it in a game.
"oh my god, i forgot how big this place was, what the fuck-TUBBOIGOTYOUISEEYOUSTOPRUNNING"
you laugh as you hear both of them yell and scream at each other or laugh.
"stop putting lava all over the place, you aren't gonna catch me like that!"
and seconds later, you see another message at the corner of the screen.

Tubbo_ was slain by TommyInnit

you laugh as tommy cheers and praises himself; his celebration doesn't last long, though. "come on, (y/n), i need to go soon, why don't you just make this easier than it already is?" he says with a proud tone of voice. "that's cheating, absolutely not." you say, already running for another spot when you see his nametag in the distance.
"just come out-HEYSTOPRUNNINGGETBACKHERE"
you squeal as you see an arrow fly over your head as you burst out laughing. you start to take damage, meaning that tommy was right behind you. you see fire and watch your hearts go from 6 to 1 in a matter of seconds.
"TOMMYSTOPNOWAIT-"
and with the familiar grunt, the 'you died!' screen shows up on your pc while all of the things in your inventory are burnt by lava. in response to tommy's cackling and victory, you groan and smack your head on your table in defeat.

and there it is! not very christmasy but it is still as funny as i can possibly make it lol

i love you guys so much and i hope you have a very happy holidays! stay safe and happy reading! <333