Chapter 16

The day passed, deciding to dedicate to myself, having visitors like Monica and also by Max and Emme to whom I said about my pregnancy, but making them promise not to say it to anyone, not even toJennifer. My absence to work took me to say about my long-awaited pregnancy and, unfortunately, I was forced to resign. I didn't regret my decision, although I was considering a lot of opportunities. First on the list was to go away from New York. That city became the worst memory after all those bad things and I never wanted to grow my first born in a city which hided too many personal demons.

So I remembered about a city which I was very attached to, San Francisco. My uncles lived there, and my aunt, sister of my mom. We always had a great relationship, especially when my mother died, she made me feel loved and cared of, despite the distance.

SoI typed her number and called her.

"Hi my love!"

"Hi auntie, so nice to hear you..." I said with a smile

"Oh baby you have no idea how happy you made me with this call... how are you doing??? What about Luke? Are you guys okay?"

"Well auntie.... it's implied that I called you because I wanted to hear you, I also have to talk to you about something..."

"Of course babe, anything you want!"

"Well actually.... recently I found out I'm.... I'm pregnant!"

"Omg babyyyyyy! It's a wonderful news! You always dreamed of become a mother and I'm sure you'll be a wonderful one! What about Luke? Is he still alive?"she said emotionally, my mood became darker

"No auntie... Luke.... left me."

"W...what???After knowing it???"

"Nono... we broke up a few weeks before... but by mutual agreement....but I thought this news could make him happy... but he doesn't want to have anything to do with the baby..."

"I can't believe it... what an assh..... don't let me say it! Baby what about now? What are you going to do?"

"I don't know auntie... I don't have anyone here anymore..."

"Wait baby, there's your uncle in here, he heard everything..." she said, she must have put me on speakerphone. "Hi baby!" he said.

"Hi unc!"

"Baby, buy a plane ticket to San Francisco, you're gonna stay with us. We will take care of you" my uncle said, making me emotional. Iknew they would help me. "Yes baby, we would never leave youthere alone. And finally we will see you!" my auntie said.

"I can't thank you enough uncles... really, you get me emotional." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Are you kidding us? You're like a daughter to us, and we would never leave you in a situation like this. Buy the first ticket you find to San Francisco and let us know, ok?"

"Ok...thank you so much uncles.... really.... I love you so damn much."

"And we love you babe! See you soon!"

I hang up the call. A thousand tears of joy came down my face. Finally I knew that I wouldn't have to go through having the baby all alone. I would have had a support. We would have had a support. I put my hand on my womb and I smiled.

"We'll be fine my love."

SoI bought a plane ticket to San Francisco, I would leave in three days at 2pm, so I took the opportunity to see Max and Emme for the last time, telling them that I had to tell them something very important.