Chapter 5: A New Ally

3rd person POV:

As the streets turned to chaos and the people killing each other to survive the terrifying world that it has come to. The undead lurking every corner and every street looking for new prey to feast on. As for the remaining survivors running for their lives and looking for help to hid from the demons that will soon rise from the deepest pits of hell. But in a small home a group of high school students and a couple children sleep soundly as the people are in chaos. From the bridge where they are near gunshots are heard at every street and all the undead walk there as they hunger for human blood. In the same street they hid in a young man with a shotgun killing the undead as he runs away laughing.

Takashi: Hurano, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Takashi, you're not gonna like this.

Hirano: We got bad news.

All three look over the balcony as a horde of the undead swarm around the the fence as they huddle reaching their arms out and groaning. As they huddle the sound of barking is heard from near by.

Takashi: They're hunger, it never ends.

(Y/N): And neither do they.

The young boy with the gun drew closer to where the other's layed low, but the boys hand started shaking as he reloaded and dropped it but picked it up as he was soon surrounded by a horde. They swarmed around him tearing off his flesh as he screamed in agony. With the other's Saeko joined them on the balcony seeing the boy eaten by the undead.

Saeko: It's getting much worse.

Takashi: Damn it.

(Y/N): Just great, this is what we need.

Takashi: That's it, I can't take it.

Takshi walk away till (Y/N) grabbed his shoulder turning back as grabbe d the shotgun from his hand.

(Y/N): Just what the hell are you gonna do?

Hirano: If you shoot them, then what?

Takashi: Isn't it obvious? I'll shoot them and protect-

Saeko: What happened? Did you forget? They react to little sound, Komura.

(Y/N): Then we'll be having a swarm of them breaking through and well all be eaten.

Saeko walks back to the room as Hirano bleed from his nose seeing the site of her ass. Saeko turns the light off from the roomas the other's walk back in.

Seako: Same will go for the living. They just swarm around like bugs, looking for the light. And for us. We need to stay in the dark.

(Y/N): she has a point, besides, we can't save anyone who happens to be in danger.

Saeko: Take a look out there, and here. You better get used to it.

Saeko then hands the binoculars to Takashi as she walks away heading back downstairs till Takashi spoke stopping her.

Takashi: I thought that out of all of us, you'd see things a bit more differently.

Saeko: Don't misunderstand me. I'm not being cruel. I'm sorry, but this is just how the way things are now. I'm not saying that I like it.

Saeko continues to walk down the stairs leaving the three to continue looking out as the horde walk around the street. Takashi return back to the balcony as Hirano holds his nose and (Y/N) went back inside to grab the case he left on the side of the bed. As Takashi looked through the binoculars watching as people were being eaten and left helpless, all he could do was watch which angered him even more.