Chapter 7: Awakened

(Y/N) POV:

As the zombie horde started walking up the started walking up the stairs and as I shot each one that came half way up the stairs, but when I looked to the other's I saw a smaller group had wondered off heading after them. I aimed my gun at one of them and fired but as I did the zombies were too far to be hit. I looked back as the zombies got closer and I started rapidly firing at them as their bodies fell making the one's behind them tip over like dominoes giving me as chance to breathe. I look back as the small group was about to reach them till I saw a large team of firefighters coming from behind the wire, they had powerful water guns as they stocked them through the openings as splashed the zombies away from the vehicles. I was glad that someone came to save them in time, I kept staring I saw saya hugging one of them thinking one of her parents was in the fore department. I heard a groan as I turned my head forward and saw one right in front of me but I thrusted my gun in it's mouth as it tried to walked forward but I pulled the trigger blasting it brains out and I kicked it down the stairs making them all fall over again.

(Y/N): God, could this get any more disgusting. Man, now my gun smells like rotten flesh and blood. Thanks a lot, fuck face!!

Takashi: Yo, (Y/N)!! Saya's house isn't to far from here, just head to the southwest of this part of the city, find a tall hill with a tower!!!

(Y/N): Got it, I'll meet you two there!!!

I saw as both Takashi and Saeko ran to the streets as I looked back to see Asia getting out of the van as she tried to run to me but the horde prevented her from doing so. One of the firefighters tried to pull her to get her through the other side but she resisted and another had to help get her.

(Y/N): Asia!! Go, I'll be there! I promise to you I'll make it to Saya's place, just wait for me!!!

Asia: I will!! We'll be waiting!!

I look back to the stairs as the horde was walking back up as I pointed my gun and shot one making them all fall over again. I chuckled as I could do this forever but I ha e to make it to the shrine in order to meet up with Takashi and Saeko. I ran through the streets as it was empty making it a good thing, as I ran through the empty streets I saw that all the windows and the cars were destroyed, broken or covered in empty bullet cases. I stopped as I looked around to see if there was a ladder on any of the building and to my luck, there was a apartment complex that had those stairs onnthe side of the building. I ran for the building but as I got closer there was a few zombies coming out of the ally as I reached from my back and pulled out a combat knife as I twirled it around I ran straight towards them and I stabbed one in the head as I pulled it out and and threw it at the other hitting it's forehead falling down and I ran to the second and used it's body to jump and I spun forward as I used my foot to smash the last ones head. Once they were dead dead, I grabbed my knife and sheathed head into the alley. I was under the ladder tha tlead to the stairs but the ladder was locked and I grabbed my gun aiming at it but thought if I shot it, I'd make a loud noise and they'd all be crawling here.

(Y/N): Well, I'd better be faster than bolt. 

I shot the lock as the ladder fell down but it was short by a few inches as I ran to the other wall and jumped off it and grabbed the first bar. As I pulled myself up I looked as a group started heading into the alleyway and I climbed up faster till my feet were on the the ladder, which was a close call as they were just below me. I got on the stairs as started heading upstairs, I walked up five flights of stairs as I still had more to go. After half an hour of walking up te stairs I was able to reach the last one as a ladder lead up to the roof, I climbed the ladder and as I reached the top two guns were pointed at me as slowly moved my head to see two men holding two sniper rifles.