Chapter 3: The End, and Demons

(Y/N) POV:

After hours of drving through the city I stopped as I saw a line of cars, I drove to find the end of the line, but the wait was a long wait to hell. Morning rose and we were almost near the bridge. I was really tired as I stayed up all night to wait in that long line as each car moved a foot, but I had to stay awake in order make it passed the border so we can have a safe passage through the other side if the city.

Asia: If it's okay, I can take over while you sleep.

(Y/N): No, I'm fine.

Asia: You've been up all night. I'm worried you might crash.

(Y/N): It's sweet you're concerned about me, Asia, but you can't drive a stick.

Asia: I see your point.

(Y/N): If it'll help, I can teach you when we're not running and when there's no walking dead near us. How does that sound to you?

Asia: Sure, sounds fantastic.

Latina: Asia, I'm hungry.

Asia: I know but we need to ration our meals. I'm sorry, Latina.

(Y/N): It's fine, let them eat. I can always stop and steal some food from any store near us. It's no biggy.

Asia: Okay, let's make something to eat girls.

As I kept moving bit by bit but as I kept moving the van, I saw guards grabbing fences as they placed ut in front if the entrance of the van as they placed sand bags for bottom barriers.

(Y/N): Are you serious?

I got out if the van as I walked towards the fence as I banged in the fence. A gaurd walked up to be as he had a gun in his hands as I moved back.

(Y/N): What the hell is going on? I've been waiting for hours to get to the bridge.

Gaurd: It's closed, we can no longer let anyone else pass. Upperclass orders, now get out of here.

I walked back to the van as I sat in and slammed in the door as I rubbed my eyes. After a long night of waiting through this damn line they close it on me and left the rest if the people to die on the other side of the city. I moved the gear to reverse as I drove to a different street trying to cross another bridge, but as I drove to every other bridges as there were longer lines at each and people were shooting at the streets, I then drove to a empty spot as I got out of the van as I slamming my fists on the street.

(Y/N): Dammit! Without the bridges we're stuck on this side if the city. Now what am I gonna do?

The van door opens as Asia walks out as she places her hand on my shoulder. She tried to lift me up but I wanted to sit in the open as I wanted to be left alone.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, I couldn't get us across the bridge. Now we're stuck here.

Asia: There has to be another way, I know there is.

(Y/N): Asia, the nearest ditch is fifty miles away from us. We can't make that far without gasoline, and who knows how infested the nearest one is.

Asia: I know you can get us there. You just have to believe, but most importantly you need rest.

(Y/N): Rest! How can I rest when a city filled with the undead walking around every corner! I can't sleep because I'm the only reason we're still alive!

Asia: Calm down, please. Don't make a scene, not in front of Latina or Maria.

(Y/N): No, You're right. I'm just so frustrated, I don't know what else to do. With all this panic and those zombies always coming at us, I can't let my guard down. I don't want to lose you or Latina.