Past Relationships

Well, here is my masterpiece. Do I regret it? Nope. Honestly this is just for fun, so no hate please. Feel free to leave suggestions for side stories and stuff. This story isn't for the pure.

——🥫——

Steve sighed. Deeply. Life hasn't gone too smoothly for him recently. Sure, it's always been filled with blocky road blocks, but this was different. His first serious relationship had gone downhill. He loved Barrack, but Michelle had gotten in the way of them. Steve just wanted to be happy, after all, Barrack was the only one who could partially fulfill Steve's kinky fantasies.

Steve placed the last box down. The new home was less square-ish than he'd hoped, but it was better than staying back there. It was a 12 hour drive to the new house and Steve was exhausted from the move. He hadn't even unpacked yet.

Steve decided to call it a day and head to sleep. He found it strange that his neighbors were awfully silent, but he thought silence was much better than them coming over and introducing themselves. Then again, when he went to view the house, his now neighbors weren't there either. Steve was curious, but was too tired to care. 

After brushing his teeth and finishing his perfected skincare routine, he pulled his sheets out of one of the boxes and tried to put them on the large bed. It didn't fit. Even though the sheets were king-sized? This bed was too large to be a normal bed. It felt lumpy. Not blocky. Just lumpy. Steve still tried to sleep, despite the lumpy uncomfortable bed. Tomorrow, he would investigate. Both his neighbors and his lumpy bed.

——🥫——

You better enjoy this story, it's honestly going to be crazy. I swear. Please don't leave.

- ash