● Haven't We Met Before? ●

Copyright ©nusranathry™ 2021

All rights reserved. This story shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in any manner.

This book is work of pure fiction. Any characters, events, names, places are used in a fictitious manners. If there's any similarities with anyone's life, it's nothing but a pure coincidence

Thank you.

══════◄••❀••►══════

Dedication

to my grandpa; my first teacher and the one who showed me the beauty of words.

Synopsis

After a car crash leaves both Elain and Elias suffer from permanent amnesia, for some unknown reasons, they were separated—by people who had told that they were their 'protectors' and tell them to move on without thinking about what happened. Acting like their relationship never existed.

Elain and Elias both had the feeling that they weren't alone in that dreadful night and someone was with them— holding hands and telling that everything will be okay.

Someone who once shielded each other, someone who caged each other from danger, someone who was too afraid to let go, someone who was weak but still strong enough to protect and lastlysomeone who pledged to protect. The forgotten pledge.

One year later, Elain and Elias found themselves meeting each other unknowingly for the first time after the car crash in the same place they met one year ago. But this time as strangers.

Both had a strong feeling that they knew each other but didn't ask anything about it.

Instead, they asked the same question to each other in the same time and was hoping to get a yes as an answer.

══════◄••❀••►══════

The edits of the aesthetics and the book cover is made by me.

I won't allow the edited pictures or the quotes that i've written to be taken without permission.

Note: The following pictures that I've used are not mine, all the credit goes to the respective owners. I only did the editing.

Thank you.

══════◄••••►══════

Aesthetics ●

● Elain Aelia Carson ●

❝All the memories died but why didn't these feelings?❞

● Elias Aiden Carter ●

❝When are we meeting again, for the first time as strangers?❞

══════◄••❀••►══════

● Author's Note ●

Hey! It's the author here. *Waves vigorously*

Looks like I'm back with a new book ƪ˘)ʃ

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance. Means a lot to me. Don't forget to vote and comment as they motivate me to write! This is my first time writing a short story so I'm pretty nervous and excited
└||┐♪

I was inspired to write this book by this amazing quote by Tan Twan Eng— The mind forgets but the heart will always remember.

Honestly, it's so beautiful that I couldn't stop myself from writing a book out of this quote. (人*'∀`)。*゚+

What do you think about the synopsis and the aesthetic moodboards? Hope you liked them. (~‾‾)~

Since it's a short story, there'll be only five chapters and that's why I've made only the main characters' moodboards. What do you think about Elias and Elain?

Please ignore all of the grammatical errors, misspellings and mistakes. Kindly tell me in the comments if you see any mistakes so I'll correct it—or just ignore as I'll edit the book after it's finished. I won't allow any hate comments but yeah, opinions about my characters are allowed but not too harsh because they're too precious to me. hehe.

That's all I had to say. Thank you so much for reading!

And also, this book is a series. Meaning it'll have volumes! hope you'll stick to it till the end.

Started: 15th June, 2021
Completed: 11th August, 2021

Happy reading 💝

══════◄••❀••►══════